Bam who?

Bam who?

Attached: ZCmtxEA29LWRFHdbRLdaQV.jpg (1280x720, 82.04K)

watch what?

It was fucking stupid when males did it, and it's even dumber if females do it. All that dumb bitch needs to do to get attention is flash her pussy and she'd get attention from thousands of beta virgins.

I hated her in it. She was marketed everywhere, and then ended up being in like 3 skits, and the 3 safest possible skits at that. She's in a few more just sitting in the background, but I'm not counting that, obviously. She bought nothing to the movie. Fuck it, pretty much none of the new cast did.

Bam "Venmo me $1" Margera

Literally the only good new addition that didn’t feel out of place from the OG cast is poopies
>muh vagina
Does nothing, everyone acts like she’s hardcore because she has muh vagina
>nigger crew
Does literally nothing except “haha listen to my nigger dad talk like a nigger!”
>Zach
Would have been okay (actually does stunts) but has 0 charisma, is probably an autist from Any Forums
>poopies
Awesome stunts. Funny personality. Only one who deserved being added

is the rest of the movie decent for what it is (a shamesless reboot)

I actually like Poopies more than a lot of the originals

He feels the most authentic. Seems like a bro that would be fun to have a beer with.

It was pretty tight when Ehren stuck his gace in Zach's ass and then made Zach smell his own asshole smell from Ehren's face mixed with Ehren's breath so Zach puked on the floor.

this scene looked fake, like they cgi'd the zap

Knoxville was asked in an interview if the new folks were just diversity hires and he completely dodged the questin lmao

i would bet my house that you wouldnt have the balls to have a emperor scorpion nipping at your face and stinging your fucking lips, faggot
certainly more balls than Ryan Dunn ever showed... he didnt do SHIT

least simp nu jackass fan

In 4.5 he literally admits he only picked Rachel because he’s a simp that wants to fuck her

I actually like Bam more than the new guys, suck it boner boy

Attached: BAM.jpg (631x946, 132.74K)

thats why women getting tattoos will forever be stupid. They come with tits. That gets the attention.

Johnny cucksville in 4.5 was going through the list of new starts and why he thought they were 'gnarly' enough to join and when he got to Rachel Jewson he said 'I just liked her Instagram hahah'

Joey Diaz has been shilling her too. She seemingly came out of nowhere. I think they're all just trying to fuck her desu. Jewesses drive goy men wild.

Watch the scene again, after she does the zap, in the next shot the stun gun is changed to a different one still strapped to the same piece of wood.

> when he got to Rachel Jewson he said 'I just liked her Instagram hahah'
Shit was so cringe. Especially when they showed her “””comedy”””
>hey guys my mom was the judge that put oj in jail. She also sent me to my room XD!!!!!
God I hate women so much it’s unbelievable.

4.5 was better than forever, the prank on dark shark jumping out the plane was genius

True. True.

They needed younger people for a lot of those physical stunts because they're old and brittle now.

Bam was always a little bitch who was happy to make jokes and attack people but could never take it back.. that's why he was a pussy.

>annoying nigger chimps out whenever anything doesn’t go his way
Worse character ever.
You could tell in every scene with animals all of the non-nigger cast were on the edge of their seats because they knew he was seconds away from entering max chimp mode and hurting the animals.