WOW THE STRONG INDEPENDENT BLACK LADY TURNS OUT TO BE AN INNOCENT PERSON THAT THE PROTAGONIST FORGIVES AND WILL GO ON...

WOW THE STRONG INDEPENDENT BLACK LADY TURNS OUT TO BE AN INNOCENT PERSON THAT THE PROTAGONIST FORGIVES AND WILL GO ON TO STAR IN HER OWN DISNEY PLUS SHOW

STUNNING AND BRAVE NOBODY SAW THAT COMING DISNEY

Attached: Profile_-_Reva.jpg (880x1332, 237.19K)

dey hea

Powerful and brave

She only killed/mutilated white people so it's okay.

Remember when she went out of her way to cut off that innocent women's hand in the first episode? To the point where another inquisitor had to pull her aside and tell her she was being too aggressive?

what happened to the dark side corrupting people to the point that you have to practically kill them to bring them back.

Why is she trying to kill Luke at all?

Wow, she didnt kill a child, what a good person

she ordered a child to be tortured but since it didn't end up happening it's morally ok
bravo star wars

She finally resisted killing little kid, she is remarkable. That's so special. I love her so much bros.

she was born on the dark side, molded by it

One v one you useless bitch.

Attached: owen.jpg (1280x800, 104.64K)

The last ep was actually good bar any scene she was in. What did she even hear in that message from Bail Organa? all i could hear was the word "boy".

Attached: 1655774698856.jpg (378x462, 29.29K)

Woke Wars continues with another imminent flop on the horizon

She heard "Tatooine" and "Owen", dumbass

WHY DIDNT REVA REMATCH VADER THIS IS ROBBERY! ACTION PACKED ENDING? WHERE WAS MY REVA VS VADER FIGHT YOU BUNCH OF RACIST BENCHODES DISNEY FUCKING DISNEY RACISTS BITCH BASTERDS

"Obi-Wan, you've got to protect Gary of Earth's son."

Look at how well it worked for the Terminator and expand that to an entire fucking planet.

OLD MAN

jajajjaja kenobi said the funny line

She already met Owen of Tatooine in the first episode, and Bail specifically said "twins", as in Leia's brother.

She's the first character to use force teleportation, fuck you racist.

dey ooga hea booga