SEAcucks converted to Islam willingly because of a few merchants

>SEAcucks converted to Islam willingly because of a few merchants
How deeply embarrassing it must be to convert without a fight to the religion that every civilized people resisted until they were overwhelmed by force.

Attached: Religious_map_of_Indonesia.jpg (1000x688, 64.66K)

indocuck

yup. Thailand is based though.

Why would they be cucks for seeing the truth? They could end up like the thais with their ladyboys and other disgusting shit.

Buddha would be ashamed that his teaching are being perverted and desecrated btw

>the truth
lmao. they have ISIS Thais don’t.

>they have ISIS
Their literal Buddhist neighbor are in disarray you retard

Thai have islamic separatist too

Attached: IMG_20210514_140129.jpg (750x409, 71.87K)

My guy, SEAnigger Rulers converted to whatever religion that can solidify their power.

>Animist Great Chieftain: "hold up, so if I adopt Hindu beliefs, I can claim to be favored by a Patron Deity, crown myself Rajah, pass my title to my family, and have the obedience of nearby lesser chiefs? Sweet."
>SEAsian Maharajah: "hold up, so if I convert to Islam, and there is only one god, this means I get to be Sultan, claim to enforce god's laws on earth, and justify my Dynasty's centralized authority in my Raj, and raid non-Muslims for booty & slaves? Sweet."

Attached: Boxer Codex-184 Iauo who the fuck are these guys.jpg (1200x1684, 681.39K)

It doesn’t get more disarrayed than ISIS sorry.

>than ISIS
Myanmar literally is still in civil war since their independence

So what if they do? Eventually they will beat them and get stronger from it. Meanwhile every thai man's son is getting fucked by a degenerate white boomer.

They also almost become christian for the same reason. But they back down as the (((christians))) that they met were the dutch.

>Aceh
>Modernist Islam

this confuses me
If the most Salafi shithole in SEA is "Modernist" then how backwards are the Traditionalists?

Christian conversion only work for tribal people, Muslims are hard to convert

cope suleiman, still ended up a pussy mall for balding white perverts

Modernist=born new

Wahabbism is a modern movement, remember?

Here in the Philippines, that was exactly how Spain "conquered" the Islands
>Local Rajah: "hol up, so if I convert to Catholicism & call the Spanish King my King, your army can protect us, I can get guns & good steel, I become a feudal Colonial noble, and you'll help me & warriors fight my rivals, and keep pesky Muslims away? Viva el Rey, baby.

Attached: Conversion of Rajah Humabon.jpg (500x325, 84.11K)

True benevolence.

Traditionalist means muslims who are crypto pagan/hindu/buddha, nothing to do with Islamist sect. most Indonesians are mazhab shafii anyway not wahabi

this is a shit map and you shouldn't take it seriously

Back then if the king/sultan convert everyone would.

Imagine not taking this deal. If the Japanese took it they would control Asia today instead they decided to be autistic and isolate themselves until America forced them to open up anyway.

Different dynamic, conversion between hindu-buddha to muslim is easier due to it following the same pattern as india, but muslims already know about christian europeans from contact with indian-arab merchant so christians are already viewed negatively from very beginning

shame. the hindus in india should've come down to Indonesia and told everyone about the barbarity of the Islamic invaders.

And now your legacy is either being American puppet or Spanish colonial shithole.

Attached: images-382.jpg (553x554, 33.94K)

Komichiwa dude

At least I can eat pork & have sex.

Based Catholic pig eater.

Attached: Pork-Roast-Crispy-Crackling_0.jpg (650x813, 66.54K)

Because indonesia-malaysia-brunei conversion happened around 14-15th century during the height of islamic power in india under mughals, and because indon native hindu and buddhist don’t fight back but self isolate in remote areas like what happened to bali or tenggers

Most peasants can barely read back then. The elites might know it so the chance of rebellion exist. But if the conversion is offered to stomp out the exact rebellion, it can be done.

mughals weren't around yet during that time