Kino's for this feel?

Kino's for this feel?

Attached: 1655852512708.jpg (680x680, 63.38K)

Why is he still wearing a swastika then?

anything made by a jew

Because he loves himself.

because being a nazi is cool

So do leftists just not understand the motivation behind being a "white supremacist" and that's why they just use simplistic reasoning that it just must be irrational "hate", as if that single emotion is what causes this ideology to take hold? That there exists no other valid reason?

Doesn't she think she's the reincarnation of Hitler?

Is that Renner?

because jews are a religious people not a race. You can't be racist towards them.

it's the most incel thing you can identify as. even nazis who have stuck it inside white supremacist females are still virgins

She just taught him like 4 minutes ago.

Lefty here, yes. Its either hate, being lied to, or both.
Prove me wrong.

To be fair, I've met at least two white guys while working shitty jobs that claimed they were actual white supremacists in the past but currently had black girlfriends. Granted, these weren't exactly examples quality Caucasian stock but white nationalist groups usually don't have much of that anyway.

>as if that single emotion is what causes this ideology to take hold?
that's certainly the case rhetorically and historically

Man, I want a black gf. Black girls who are young, single and hot barely exist here in Germany.

Unironically any polcel would be a 100% maximus liberal if a girl of any color would have sex with them

Alot of the time WS fetishize black women secretly. And when they meet one who is dtf and no one is around, suddenly they are a changed man. Pussy is a powerful thing.

Attached: 1597298325122.png (491x491, 284.66K)

>Her dick sucking skills are just that good

Attached: 1590710803067.jpg (220x230, 8.44K)

If you wouldnt a Gabrielle youre not 'Rayciss' youre just gay

>supremist
Why are americans incapable of using the English language properly?