Is this kino?

Is this kino?

Attached: 8315EEA0-D3DE-48AB-A1E2-231047BBE1D3.jpg (567x378, 51.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5iF5psCp28
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>you don’t see the spooky the monster
>you imagine it
Lol gen xer’s soiled their spider man undies to this

>if you don't show the murders it's not a good movie
Kill yourself

*millennials

You're the kind of person who thinks the Bye Bye Man or Babadook are scary movies aren't you?

It's gay because you're watching a dude take a piss
Leave him alone homo

fpbp

It’s a piece of shit ending. There’s literally no reason for Mike to be sitting in the corner.

only the scooby doo version is

Don't they show the witch in the end? It's been some time, I don't remember.

The level of youngfag in this thread is off the charts.

No, it's completely ambiguous. The new film retconned it by adding a monster screech at the end but fuck that.

You see the witch in the newest movie. But Blair Witch has always had deep lore even when they were writing it they wrote a ton of backstory.

There's also tons of supplemental media like a trilogy of survival horror games from 2000 and this mockumentary on Rustin Parr

youtube.com/watch?v=A5iF5psCp28

Its not the same now when you know it isnt real. But it still is a good movie nonetheless

Babadook is one of the best horrors of the 2010s, it's just that there is this stupid consensus on here that it's somehow a bad movie.

>The new film retconned it by adding a monster screech at the end
What new movie ?

Babadook is a decent horror flick, still a bad movie.

>Is this kino?
No.
Found footage should be limited to shorts on YouTube.

I saw this when I was 9. I watched it alone at night and I wasn't supposed to. I legit thought it was real and my older siblings told me it was real. This scene in particular is the most scared I've been from any media. It chilled me something fierce. There's something about them standing in the corner that really disturbed me greatly. Even now I don't like looking at it.

Why do you think the dude was just standing in the corner? Was he dead and the witch propped him up? Was he possessed?

They say why in the movie

>the kid is SUPPOSED to be annoying
how terrifying

imagine the smell. i used to pee in our basement all the time and damn when it got hot lol

I know they say why in the movie now, but when I was 9 I didn't really understand it. The unknown of it all is what disturbed me. I thought they were being forced to stand in the corner by something or some force that was off screen.

As a prank, my siblings who convinced me it was all real, stood in the corners of our basement one night just like in the movie and it freaked me out. The one sibling who wasn't in a corner got behind me and grabbed me and I just about shit my pants.

The monster made him crazy and he stands in the corner!
The s*y

He did a very bad thing