Do you believe in Hollywood conspiracies such as MK Ultra monarch programming, sex kitten programming...

Do you believe in Hollywood conspiracies such as MK Ultra monarch programming, sex kitten programming, and one eye symbolism?

Attached: illuminati.png (638x500, 706.17K)

I believe some conspiracy but none of the weird religious ones, those are always schizo as fuck.

bump

Which ones do you believe in?

I dont know but my dad owned a clothing distribution company called Monarch and my brother was apparently molested by a babysitter who tried to molest me. Then a couple years later my parents took us to a restaurant and they let the owner take me upstairs to his apartment above the restaurant where he asked me to take my shirt off to try on another tshirt he wanted to give me which I declined. I could go on. My dad was also a sergeant in the marines and his dad was in the fbi. My dad bought the company from my mother's brother who either apparently molested my mother or knew about her being molested.

MK ultra was real

why the fuck do they molest each other?

*oh and they sold children's clothes of course but also all ages and all kinds of stuff.

Have you talked to your father about it?

It isn't anymore?

No, I don't believe in those things. I KNOW that those things are true.

>was

I'm not sure what you mean but a few years ago I started to get suspicious about my mother being molested. First of all how her brothers put up with her fucking shit. She had 5 brothers and was the youngest of everyone. Her dad died when she was 5. It'd almost be unusual if she wasn't molested. Then only a couple years ago her and my uncle and his wife moved into a duplex on each side. Apparently as I was told, only a few months went by and my mother "got into an argument" with my aunt which made my aunt so upset that she went to the emergency room for fear of a heart attack. My whole my aunt stoic as shit. What the fuck could my mother possibly have said to her? Well I can think of one thing. And sure enough then they moved out. And my mother is a very highly manipulative compulsive liar. I can very easily see her using this as a weapon she's held for 50 years and saying he molested her.

No but the babysitter attempted molestation was sort of a recovered memory thing. I kinda dont wanna get into it but when I told my mom she literally said to me "I'm sorry you believe that."

>MK Ultra monarch programming, sex kitten programming

Those arent conspiracies, they are confirmed and documented operations.

*my whole life my aunt was stoic as shit.

Literally a running joke in our family.

Sounds like youre from a family of glownigger pedos that should all be savagely killed.

I think you're confusing the term "conspiracies" with "conspiracy theories".

yes

Attached: jayne-mansfield-photo-u1.jpg (650x869, 84.08K)

OP made it sound like he thought it was a theory
There's all kinds of testimonials of people getting molested people in the government when you start look into the MK Ultra, The Finders, Epstein etc

Attached: 1619788438446.jpg (1080x1336, 200.24K)

No but I also "coincidentally" conducted a microfilm exchange with the fbi completely unrelated to this. It was a very long time ago and was about "the straightening of titanium at room temperature." It was intended for someone else and the dropoff was intercepted.

What else is true?

LARP