Wait do americans really put kids in jail if they slug each other in the mug? What the fuck is this?

Wait do americans really put kids in jail if they slug each other in the mug? What the fuck is this?

Attached: Stranger.Things.S04E03.1080p.WEBRip.x265-RARBG.mp4_snapshot_00.32.10.507.jpg (1920x960, 305.93K)

she did cut her face with ice skates but yes i thought that was a bit over the top for the 80s

Funny because she's 5'4 in real life kek.

>she did cut her face with ice skates but yes
so what, it is not like she started caving her head in after the first hit fucking lol

The police in the US take assault very seriously - beating the shit out of people is their job and they don't want amateurs messing about with it.

This completely took me out of the mood to keep watching it, i'm fucking baffled. I remember in school once, two girls were fighting, one lost half an ear and the other one lost a bit of her scalp.
Nothing happened to either of them, now how the fuck am I supposed to take this show seriously now?

It wasn't standard till the mid 90s. Zero Tolerance policies meant even if you were just defending yourself you could still get chucked into juvie. Happened to a cousin who got jumped in a lunch room. Because he threw a punch back he spent a few hours in a cell until my aunt and uncle picked him up. Uncle went ballistic on the vice-principal the next day. Good. Fuck that guy.

By cell I meant in juvie, by the way.

>what the butt why is there consequences for violent crime?
You're right though, there should be no prisons. Criminals should simply be executed

Are you saying that facing no consequences for ripping off someone's ear during a fight is a good outcome?

>so fucking what
its assault with a deadly weapon you retard
>it's not like she started caving her head in after the first hit
where are you from? I'm guessing africa

yeah? they were retarded kids, it is what they do

Yes.
Not just americans too.
>my little cousin is beaten at school (obviously by multiple people)
>school wont do anything
>I can't just go in and beat the shit out of some children unfortunately, because that will ruin both of our lives
>take him to a doctor, get the doctor to attest that it was "obviously done by an adult"
>call the police, say that my cousin was beaten at school and threatened not to speak, and that I have a doctor who will attest that it was done by a member of the staff
>they take it seriously, start a proper investigation
>school immediately flips shit, they suddenly somehow know "who did it" within a day and a bunch of kids get thrown under the bus so the school can try to avoid a lawsuit
It's a shame you have to act like a kike to get things done, but sometimes you need to. The kid was 8, and he got the shit beaten out of him by a bunch of 12 year olds.

>deadly weapon
It is a fucking rollerblade you retard

normally you are right but in the 80s there was even more stigma about disabled people who were thrown in asylums a lot and thats how El seemed to them.

>if it’s not listed as a weapon it can’t be lethal
Just stop posting

Jesus christ you are the biggest pussy i've ever seen if you really think a pair of rollerblades can be classified as "deadly weapon"

Throwing a big rock in a pond and falling in is dumb kid shit. Physically mutilating someone is a serious crime and should lead to immediate execution.
>heavy blunt objects are not dangerous weapons
Wow

Not even. They clearly put her in platforms for that scene or something which is funny as fuck to me.
I didn't even know women had massive hangups about their height like that. I thought it was just a guy thing.

Attached: 1654085768891.jpg (1870x1092, 345.57K)

It only became a guy thing once dating apps became mainstream; women had it for a while, but they now passed it down to males.

Sounds like you mean a cell at the local police station. He would have to be processed at a local police station which can take an hour and then he would have to wait to taken to an actual juvie where he wouldn't have even seen a cell for hours. Your cousin exaggerated that story. Which is funny since juvie is a joke.