Anime ruined Japanese acting

Anime ruined Japanese acting

Attached: 1655871218408.webm (890x480, 2.6M)

japanese were already pretty terrible at acting, it just worked in historical dramas and stuff before they started making things set in modern times

Anime ruins lots of things

It only “ruined” it if you’re obsessed with naturalism, which you shouldn’t be because naturalism is gay and boring.

I always thought blondes in anime were supposed to represent foreigners living abroad

but apparently they are just gooks with dyed hair

literally no one in Japan watch anime and picture caucasian in their head.
doesn't matter if it's set in Europe. they will always cast Japanese for live action movie despite the fact that there are lots of whites with fluent native level japanese ability.
because all anime characters are japanese by default.

is this whiteface?

all but one or two of the characters in Attack on Titan is explicitly white

And yet, they're still Japanese. See how that works?

why is she trying to be white

only the west suffers from idea derived from mental illness like "cultural appropriation"

they're not though if you asked the artist, there's even a not!Japan stand-in in it

and i'm telling you, that doesn't matter.
japanese don't think "these are causasians" while watching animes set in Europe.

>watches live action anime
>it's retarded anime acting
the character is american

These threads are some of the most annoying on this board. You post quirky Japanese comedies and live-action adaptations then judge all their cinema based on it. It's like if I lived in Asia and posted shitty Adam Sandler movies or Space Jam 2 to judge American acting

lol korea and japan are constantly bickering about the other stealing some cultural thing

retard gook

japanese acting was never good

America should be judged harshly for that garbage

Chitoge is literally American you fucking retards

Good thing the actress is half white so they are half correct.

Maybe what I wrote was not clear.
I meant I always thought it was a white person that is japanese(raised in japan)

asians can't act because they don't have souls

the japanese have always been cringe. Their "action" is something a 10 year old would find cool. Look at the roof time gun fight scene in that 3d resident evil movie. Absolutely embarrassing

"cultural appropriation" doesn't exist in Japan because the default human beings = japanese and then there's the rest of the world.
So they can explore different outside cultures, religion settings, even historical figures (Fate franchise's Saber ( King Arthur ) however they want through explicit Japanese lense and pouring Japanese mannerisms and personlities onto these characters, thus, even if it's set in Europe, the characters are by default japanese and act like japanese.

yo buddy the blonde character is the webm is literally unironically full seriously exactly what you are describing

why are they like this?

and yet they are horrified with how they look and always paste european appearances on their characters

Yes and I demand reparations in the form of a cute Japanese gf

show me a single european who looks like an anime character

Anime exists to be a form of covert warfare against the west, where it's young men watch it and feel gender dysphoria and become trannies. It's their quiet revenge for WW2.

japanese acting has its roots in kabuki theater which is why they act the way they do

okay now youre just being an idiot and I sense you are an insufferable weeb

I don't remember any expressionist cinema looking like this.

concession accepted

except its effecting them too lol, Japan has a tranny problem too

Cope

caucasian characters are explicitly pointed out.

Attached: rvf7gqld.jpg (1280x720, 334.42K)

>wtf how can japs do this???
>n-no I won't show what I mean
kek, how pathetic

still waiting for those europeans

you are telling me. If you put the sailor moon girls infront of someone who isnt a deranged weeb and told them which region of the world these girls would come from. They would say japan? I mean you are just fucking insane you weeb. All asians worship the european phenotypes simple as

do any of the characters in this image look like a real human being you would bump into in the street

>post the same WEBMs every time
>WEBMs are from shows even most Japanese find retarded

Do you guys also think Jap kids eat live octopus for dinner when they get home from school and then get handjob from their mother to sleep

Not true. Watch series like Toaru Index. Caucasian characters look same as Japanese.

sorry you live in diverse shithole where your suffer mentally all the time with racial politics.
Japanese turn on the TV, only see their fellow japanese, go outside and only see fellow japanese, they don't picture another race's face when they're watching anime.

it's the same thing asians don't recognize different eye colors when seeing white people because that's not the feature they're used to differentiate while looking at other humans.

they don't look european they look like anime character you fucking loser lmao

>foreigners living abroad
This is hurting my brain
Did you mean foreigners living in japan?