AHHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME DWIGHT

AHHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME DWIGHT

Attached: Doctor.Strange.in.the.Multiverse.of.Madness - spaghetti man.webm (1280x536, 1.12M)

I swear they make this stuff just to see men die in horrific ways because these films are made by a committee of jewish bull dykes and fags

did his head pop? lol

Miss Carter back there get chopped in half by her own shield, black woman gets crushed to death by a rubble

bravo raimi

Amazon how quickly capeshit stops being talked about
Truly a flash in the pan

The moment you get into multiverse or alternate timeline stuff, the vast majority of people mentally check out.

such is life for hamburger cinema

Attached: Doctor.Strange.in.the.Multiverse.of.Madness - prof gimp.webm (1280x536, 485.28K)

>take fan favorite characters everyone's been waiting a decade for
>kill them within 10 minutes in the most gruesome manner possible
If it were multiverse plots people hated, then NWH would've bombed. It's just baiting fans and kicking them in the balls that makes them upset.

Its not that people hate multiverse plots, its that once a comic universe gets to that point it starts rapidly becoming far too difficult for the average person to follow. I would be willing to bet that most people who went to see Doctor Strange 2 had zero idea what the fuck was going on and left the theater confused enough that their interest in seeing another MCU movie is far lessened.

is there a decent copy of this out there yet? i might hit the liquor store after all

>tfw no Dwight Dr Doom

the amazon rip came out today

Does Wanda get raped to death for doing this?

yes she's finger cuffed by shuma gorath and cthon

this movie would be really close to marvel phase 1 if they just had ditched the illuminati, wanda and possibly the chocolate wetback qt.

This movie is actually good because it is not like the other marvel movies. That said, every other marvel movie is a forgettable movie, except for Infinnity War, and No Way Home, and Into the Spiderverse, but that one doesn't count because it is not in the same universe.

When you realize MCU is getting him to play Dr Doom.

Attached: 3396B451-9C1E-48BB-A814-B677E41C6AE5.jpg (782x854, 443.45K)

This flick has a lot of subtle hints at the current state
>opens in mexican
>picture related

Attached: hmmm.jpg (3840x1608, 807.78K)

Third time he died.

>Mexican character is colored blue and has stars
>white woman is the villain and colored red

>quality rip drops
>new wave of shitpost webm

post mcadams fat ass

do you think it was painful bros

lmao wtf is this garbage

THIS IS BLACK BOLT
HE'S GOT MY BACK

>capeshit
>flash in the pan
The fuck? These movies have been non-stop since the 00s.

How are those similar/comparable? Dying instantly vs having your body slowly disintegrate before your eyes starting with your legs

Carter didn't die instantly

the only good thing about this scene

Attached: lashana lynch doctor strange 2.png (269x550, 129.35K)

that was their best take?

>the office star
>is shredded like paper in a printer
BRAVO

her stupid hair and sassy attitude were really fucking annoying