TOP 4 FAVORITE OF DCEU?

strawpoll.com/polls/e2navpom9gB

HOW WOULD YOU FIX THINGS GOING FORWARD?

Attached: 1646551590006.jpg (1080x1350, 155.15K)

Bump

Bump

death stroke looks so good here, bat fleck looks better in his bvs suit
I'd rather watch man of steel 2 before the batman film

>The Suicide Squad on top
Okay, this came from Reddit, didn't it?

but le heckin James gunn and his quirky humor lol big chungus amirite?

coping pajeets

anyone has a better taste in anything than the average ameritard

bump

Reboot it entirely. When are you guys going to accept it was doomed from the very beginning when they hired Snyder for Man of Steel. We can cry and dream about what could have been if they didn't waste Henry Cavill as superman but that time has passed. We already have a decent success with Pattinson's Batman so we should keep him since there's no continuity issues there. I wish there wasn't any issues with The Joker film being in universe but it is what it is. Comic accurate casting, good stories with solo stories initially before team up films. You can have duo stories if you want, that's fine, but make sure most are still solo stories. Although it might be cool but too many cameos makes the team up films seem less satisfying, you already see them working together all the time.

DON'T USE DARKSEID YET

Idk how many times I have to say this but wasting the biggest villain in the DC comics early into the franchise is pretty stupid. Especially considering the success of Thanos being still warm in everyone's mind. Use all the other villains and escalate it to Darkseid's pawns before ever having Darkseid as the main villain in like 2045.

Oh yh and plan for a future after the DC's version of the infinity saga. DC has some of the best legacy characters in comic book history, don't waste them by using them all so quickly that they are too old for their roles and you have no one left.

Also mix film genres together. Don't have a generic MCU formula, shit has to be done so that even film bros like it. Also to maximise viewership and profits its smart to dip into every genre so you have a larger audience committed to the larger story. If you're making a horror film adaptation, make it 18+ and do it so that it fits in the horror genre.

Idk if they're ever going to do it right. I have like 30 film script summaries already of my own version of the DCEU but no one will ever see it.

>Have the opportunity to give Batman the white lenses
>Give him shit shades instead

Snyder's DC movies are honestly the best, even if I find them flawed. At least they're original.

His are the only capeshit movies that feel like they’re actually worthy of the cinema

>fix
you dont. you cant fix snyder's shitstain vision

How is TSS second place?

It was first place by a long margin when OP created the thread. Be probably got this off reddit or something.

All shit. Snydershit being the worst.
I'd fix it by stop making that shit and going silent for a generation. And only then coming back with the iconic true verison of the characters.

>with the iconic true verison of the characters.
Which is....?

>no I don't know these characters beyond the last decade of shit movies and what youtube told me, how could you tell?
The iconic true one.

I hope they cast a black Superman and call it Man of Steal