/brit/

mega inflation edition

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-26 at 08.40.28.jpg (1928x1138, 529.84K)

really fed up with this "please wait" thing the captcha does now

Now post the real term salary chart

Attached: 1626202946149.png (800x480, 35.83K)

might do the ol’ ‘cide

cost of shitting

second shift at the chippy this evening

Attached: E434F198-4B6F-4C70-AA81-25A1DD2A9739.gif (653x491, 3.26M)

this is fake this has to be jesus christ

niggers mineral turpentine

Attached: 1635160637360.jpg (800x800, 55.85K)

yes i've got a big boner for sexy joaquin phoenix who doesn't

Attached: 633190ce5e9af79a5010453669283098.jpg (756x1071, 187.2K)

it's just a pointless "if the queen had balls..." comparison

do you get free scran?

Confessing that she's "lost count" of the number of men she slept with, Belinda insisted that it was "above 700".

But Belinda - who found fame on the 2017 series of The Bachelor Australia - says she's "not ashamed" by her high number of sexual partners.

The height of Belinda's addiction was before the popularity of dating apps, meaning she would go out up to six nights a week to meet men.

She added: "Men were very good at telling me what I want to hear, it was about feeling beautiful and validated and loved rather than having the sex."

Although Belinda admitted that she "still has a high sex drive" she's determined to wait until she has a connection with someone.

"Society has declined and we're using sex for the wrong reason - which is a quick validation or moment," she said.

"I will be having sex again but only after I have a ring on my finger."

Attached: 3270BF45-6278-4028-A58C-F647798F6D93.jpg (952x1024, 170.77K)

might start eating w/e elementary school lunch menu has on it just for the fuck of it

Attached: evolution of america (1).gif (1000x641, 3.89M)

dripping with british culture this

count your blessings you dont live in america

just paid 10 quid for a cheeseburger from

makes you think

Attached: file.png (1593x720, 560.65K)

yeh but i dont

>are you free to meet tonight? btw xyz
>aha yeah xyz, anyway yeah I can meet I'm free after six
>xyz blah blah and other shit not to do with meeting up
>cool anyway i was thinking of PLACE if that's convenient for you
>*doesn't reply for an hour instead of previously established 15-20 minute gap*
>see you tonight

WHY are they like this. going to have to fucking call aren't I

Attached: images_-_2022-03-08T221300.444.jpg (399x400, 13.52K)

reckon there will be winter riots when half the businesses out there have to close?

>Man tests positive for monkeypox, COVID and HIV after holiday to Spain
Dirty little bender

gf just woke me up while shes getting ready for work to tell me that the tranny who was in her school year has killed themselves, i jokingly said 'nature is healing' and now shes fuming

why cant women take a joke

reckon nah
my reasoning? wont reveal my reasoning

nah we're all subservient wooses

might turn to a life of crime

why don de black peepo use reasoning

why isnt Any Forums x working lads

the captcha wont fucking load it just says "please wait"

you're the worst crim i've ever seen

blog on

says the namecunt

works for me
of course i'm a pass user so...

Attached: 39875FE2-CA58-43A1-B6BB-EA61F118386A.jpg (1004x443, 35.37K)

Love shadow plaid
Just looks good on everyone

>digaygo

off to bed

Attached: 1599598099375.jpg (750x572, 171.75K)

ever shag her up the arse?

maybe try a joke thats funny?

>“I want you to know that from now until the new Prime Minister is in place, your interests will be served and the government of the country will be carried on.”

Attached: 53.jpg (2116x1190, 273.13K)

why is he called Diego anyway?
terrible name for a British lad

just cant be arsed lads

Royal Mail announced £758m profits and handed out £400m to shareholders.

But it expects postal workers to accept a pay cut.

Well today 115,000 postal workers are making it clear they won’t accept that. They're on strike for a proper pay rise.

Solidarity with The CWU.

alri, time to be gay and blog about religion, masks, vaccines and the renter's I parasite off

gonna be a good night innit

because hes the chad version of diego rivera

ban all unions NOW

Asked this girl with a weird nobbly chin on hinge out for a drink and got unmatched afterwards
Harrowing stuff

I live at home with my mum Min and my older brother Ailun. Growing up, I was told that once I turned 21 and got a job I would have to do my own housework and start contributing to household bills. Recently, I moved back home after university and got a job in finance, and I was happy to agree to it as my mum is a single parent and it makes me proud to help out with the rent.

There’s just one issue I find unfair. Sometimes I don’t have time to do my laundry and ironing, so I’d love it if my mum did it when she had the chance. She still does Ailun’s laundry. He’s 26 and also works in finance. He pays more in bills to our mum but I don’t think that’s why she does it.

Mum often says: “It’s time for you to grow up. You also have more time on your hands.” With Ailun, she’s like, “Oh, boys need extra help, and he works so hard.” It’s true that he works longer hours in the office but I think he still gets an easier ride. We are a British-Chinese family and I think Chinese culture really favours men at times. When I say to Ailun it’s not fair, he just laughs and says, “Life’s not fair, Amy.”

I think that Mum is really easy on Ailun while being quite hard on me because I’m a woman. She says I need to learn skills in preparation for keeping my own home one day. But who said I want to be someone’s wife? I’ve just graduated and I want to concentrate on my career. Also, housework is something that both men and women should learn.

been wanking like a madman recently. just been insatiably horny

know of any good supplements that help with focus / concentration?

must be a bit grim hanging out with a bunch of people all of whom are 20 years younger than you, including your wife you understand is only with you as a power grab but you just roll with it because she gives that good succ

caffeine, nicotine and amphetamines

anyone off to leeds fest?

Attached: 0_leeds-fest.jpg (615x869, 114.71K)

Diego Rivera was literally holden (pic related)
also cucked by Leon Trotsky

Attached: images - 2022-08-26T180139.839.jpg (470x313, 10.87K)

whats diegos life story i should like to hear it

yeah 10cc's of clue per day

Without urgent help people will DIE this winter! France capped increase at 4% Here it’s up 80% and counting! France nationalised energy to control prices, here the Gov can’t even control themselves! We need an emergency budget and we need urgent public ownership of energy now!

thanks, may start dipping snuff

Attached: trees-on-a-riverbank.jpg (1920x1126, 679.16K)

he's a tarq

nobody in this pic is sentient

fascinated by rape

need a gf

>flag

mate you should be getting your own adderall script or at the very least buying someone else's adderall

50-30 isn't that weird desu would rather be the 50 year old in this situation than the 30
obviously johnson is a massive twat so grim to be around him but that's besides the point

former model turned international playboy who eventually settled as a property tycoon and a man of god

had some made up tarq ghost position in donedon for a while
bought chainlink
bought a couple of houses with the x50
lives off the rent now
still a virgin

makes you think doesnt it

gorr can you imagine this

what happened to the powerful and charismatic rulers that can galvanise an entire nation?
your j caesars, napoleons, hitlers, ghengis khans, alfred the great, etc etc?

every statesmen, monarch and politician these days seems to be a weak fucking loser

yes 50-30 is really weird

remember coronavirus

Attached: Untitled.png (1434x108, 10.29K)

this generations great philosophers are busy donating to twitch streamers, subscribing to onlyfans and gooning to 2d images

diego died in january 2022 after a long bout of illness from sucking off too many knobs in underground mens toilets in soho

remember squid game

i heard he was beaten to death for perving at underage girls in the park. something about their tummies.

So i've been taking raw cocks till now and there is nothing i love more than being pumped full of man's cum. But at the same time ,I don't wanna get pozzed if possible ,but i don't wanna fuck with rubber either. So I was thinking ,what if i would offer my ass bb and they would pee in my ass instead of cumming inside of me? I find that really hot and i'd feel like a true whore that i am ,if i took his piss in me. (I love clean enema play)

wild to think if it was never mentioned in 2020 the vast majority of the country would never even have noticed
delete t his post or hear from my lawyer
deleter this post or hear from my lawyer