Mad Men

Just marathoned S1E1. When does it get good?

Attached: mm_end_frame-0-1280-0-1024.jpg (1280x720, 128.52K)

S1E1

when all the characters grow beards and smoke weed in the office

FPBP

>marathoned one episode

thanks bro. wanna suck my dick?

it never does... its one of the shows people pretend to like kinda like succession and even the wire

yes i have adhd

newfag

watching the series for the first time right now
what the FUCK was she thinking

Attached: 59oaqfo3zlw81.jpg (1200x676, 94.21K)

Based.

Attached: 1634942162554.png (521x620, 358.81K)

Cringe bait post. I'm going to drink extra rum now to counter act your bullshit OP. Feeling cute, might write some killer copy for Coke-A-Cola while I'm at it.

How about 'Coke: A Canful of Cunt'?

I was really looking forward to watching this show so I hope that's not true.

that dude's a faggot and totally wrong
best descendant of the sopranos I've seen imo. manages to carry over the depth of the character writing into a totally different setting very well

When does that happen?

Never, its evil shit beginning to end. How could you watch one wecond of that trash let alone a whole episode?

How is it bait? I just finished the first episode and I'm genuinely wondering. I've been watching a lot of 60s business stuff lately and if the first episode is anything to go by, this really pales in comparison. It makes no effort to recreate the vibe or look of the 60s at all. Why watch this when I can watch and rewatch stuff like Will Success Spoil Rock Hunter?, How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, Artists and Models, or even Bewitched. It feels so modern I might as well be watching a documentary.

>depth of the character writing
There are no characters in this trash. Go masturbate over the writing in Progressive ads, its the same as this shit.

>How is it bait?
Because anyone who doesn't instantly love this trash "show" is crazy according to the shills here.

it's good the first time you watch it (especially when it kicks into gear in the middle of season 2) but the second time you watch it there's fewer "went over my head" and "went by too quick to appreciate it" moments, you understand it better and can really connect with it, my third time watching it was nirvana

Attached: 1488610763969.jpg (1024x576, 37.98K)

Succession is entertaining