TV stand or wall mount?

TV stand or wall mount?

Attached: title-tv-unit-for-your-home.jpg (850x530, 36.73K)

My country has earthquakes 24/7 so stands are a no-go.

stand because we all know you're not going to route cables correctly into the wall and they'll just be hanging down.

I've had both and honestly it doesn't matter

Stand, much easier and if done right just overall better looking

Whichever you have space for

the TV takes the same amount of space either way

I just take GeekSquad's advice

I just hired two eunuch boys to carry my kino screen instead

based chileanbro

Stand.

>the middle class is struggling so much
kys

Wall mounts free up space on your tv stand tho which is nice to have regardless. But yeah if you’re gonna do it you should go all the way and drill two holes real quick and put in a pair of these

Attached: 4E648143-3CEE-46F3-A0A5-38C43CEF8E3D.jpg (1284x1271, 313.63K)

people who wall mount their tvs are genuine retards. there is literally no benefit. the tv is further away, you have cables hanging everywhere, since you're already retarded we know you're going to mount it three feet too high, there's nowhere to put any accessories, etc. it's such a dumb, embarrassing trend.

Wall-mounting is just a scam, probably promoted by the TV manufactures, to the save them the expense of including a decent stand with their screens.

Attached: d2ccc9af-7cee-45a5-a451-0c2ec3786e04_1.188fa334f0574a6527f59f10243ad2d5.jpg (1600x1200, 122.62K)

Depends if you are going to go through the effort to actually hide all your wires. It would be pointless to put it up on the wall if you have cables dangling up to reach it.

Attached: marionettwife.gif (636x457, 3.06M)

I have a stand with a beam for the tv to wall mount to that has a nice cable routing tube

Mount for the babies

Who needs cables when you have a smart TV? Don't tell me you are watching from a cable box lmao. Power and Ethernet directly behind the TV no wires shown.

I guess if you like replacing your tv every couple years when your shit gets depreciated and having ads that watch you baked into the tv itself.

>having ads that watch you baked into the tv itself.
meds

Attached: 1591225447007.gif (367x420, 2.75M)

Sounds like an American thing. I just stream from my PC or watch an app. I've never seen an ad on my TV. Also I've never heard of any electronics that appreciate over time, care to share what brand that is?

In my den I have a stand, but in my bedroom I have a swivel wall mount that can move the TV to be seen from a desk or while laying in bed.

I don't own a TV.

Attached: 1598537947311.jpg (608x597, 118.99K)

>having an electric jew