Is Andrew Tate popular where you live?

Is Andrew Tate popular where you live?

Attached: 1661446963509278.webm (640x1138, 2.03M)

not but we think the same he thinks naturally

someone pointed out that he was a chinlet and then I realized his entire scheme was a ruse. I do not submit to ruses

The only thing i know about him is that he for some reason against reading books

it's crazy how he got banned from essentially every platform in just a few days

I honestly wouldn’t mind him as much if he want such a blatant scammer. Though on the other hand charging incels $50 to post in a discord server is a pretty funny scam.

I still believe that people only support him ironically

I just looked him up and holy shit this dude was into human trafficking wtf

Look up Iman Gadzhi and see how much he charges for his agency navigator course. Hustlers uni $50 discord is not a scam, you can learn 20+ tehniques on how to earn money online and make 10000x that

forced manufactured bullshit #699433397438942279642

>I do not submit to ruses
based

>maaaaan it aint MLM I swear, it is pyramide shaped but it aint MLM he is BASED BASADO no books no breakfast only pussies slaying left and right sexoo I SWEAAAAAAR THOUGHT

The shilling has to stop.

Reminds me of when Mark Wahlberg said he would have stopped 911 if he was on the plane

Pretty much only heard about him in westoid media, besides that not really. Just another money-hungry grifter taking advantage of little boys who can't get bitches from what I can tell

No, he just got banned from my local pub

he looks like a chud

nothing gets past you, huh

Literally everybody thinks like him over here
How cucked are westoids to think he's edgy?

He's black so i hate him

I learned of him from that webm that was spammed on Any Forums where he says he is anti-book. I knew I recognized him from somewhere and realized he used to date Jordan Peterson's daughter, lmao.

not a single person knows about his existence here

I'm more annoyed by the loud as fuck maidenless spergs he attracts rather than Tate himself. His just womanhater#1733, he isn't anything special aside from his blatant scams