Family guy.... but in space!

>Family guy.... but in space!
really?

Attached: file.png (1140x641, 796.91K)

It's kino

OR
>Dances With Wolves... but in space!
really?

Attached: https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_210315070819-avatar-movie-still.jpg (1200x675, 101.96K)

Lamest sci fi movie ever
I just marathoned the first episode and I thought it was bearable. Definitely not good, but at least his wife is hot

>WWII . . . but in space!
really?

Attached: star-wars-a-new-hope-one-sheet-i28733.jpg (470x709, 136.39K)

>WWII
There's nothing of ww2 in this.
Disney tried to pretend the empire were the nazis but that's fuckig retarded

>Family Guy in space
Um, based?

Dude, George literally cited WWII films among his inspiration.
Sheev was based in part on Adolf himself.
Why do you think the enemy grunts are named "Stormtroopers"?

the empire are literally space nazis you fucking retard

I never thought I'd say this about anything, but family guy is better

Only fags like Family Guy and whatever this is. Never heard of it.

I rather watch Family Guy. This shit is cringe and bad.

new horizons is pure kino

Agreed. If you like Family Guy, you're a huge faggot
>pre cancelation it was g-g-good :(
No, it was always shit

Not really. Season 1, sure. But it got more TOS as it went on.

I only just tolerate Family Guy and American Dad, but The Orville is the first thing Seth's made that has actual SOVL.

Ok but anons the Star Wars movies were made in the 1980s; you know, Soviets? Reagan made a speech about; Evil Empire, circa 1983. Look it up lol

Tried the first episode and it's bad. I saw people praising it and saying that Seth really tried on this one because he's a big ST fan but the humor is as lazy as in all his movies.

It all derives from the fact he wants to put himself as the leading man when he doesn't have the acting chops for it. No one would believe this sarcastic idiot with no filter ever had any authority over anyone in starfleet or whatever they call it in the show

I started watching it because of you goddamn shills and I ended up enjoying it quite a bit. So thanks, and fuck you. Good job assholes.

stick with it. seth obviously presented it as that to execs and then slowly began fazing out the family guy humor.

Season 3 starts really strong and has fully transformed into a more serious trek star trek type show

>and no comedy
Bravo Seth

62 IQ post