Anyone else feel like he's being canceled slowly?

> Jurassic franchise underpeforming at the box office
> Doing a Amazon TV show.
> Being Thor's bitch boy and Guardians 3 being his last film.
It feels like they are slowing turning him from a A-list star to a B-list because he's conservative.

Attached: download.jpg (183x275, 6.38K)

this guy always sucked, no charisma, dumb thumb looking face, very generic, even sucked in the crappy sitcom

the mario movie will save his career

>one of the world's biggest stars in two of the biggest franchises
>is canceled because he's old news
you guys are retarded.

James Gunn is your typical ultra liberal groomer, and he said Pratt is nothing like the far-right guy people think he is.

>no charisma,
he basically carried GotG by himself, no one watch that shit because drax or gamora, even yondu was more liked.

Who cares. He still has a big Marvel gig. Boohoo

>he's getting cancelled by getting all sorts of jobs!

At least Jurassic World is doing better than Lightyear lol

i have nothing against this moron and all you said is true BUT he's already a millonaire for playing a fuckin """SUPERHERO""", he can live on royalties for all that stupid marvel movies he appeared because this world is full of stupid fucks who pays for those clusterfuck retarded movies for kids, brave new world.

He should've never been a thing.

that means Pratt is probably a closet homosexual

and nothing of value would be lost

It's not Pratt, it's white straight man who's not a leftist retards who have to react against this attempt to corner them.
By comparison, Chris Evans for instance is a leftist fairy and he gets roles because he spouts sjw nonsense

wtf are you talking about

i dont watch dumb crap, i only watch Tom Cruise movies

Definitely. He's getting shit outside of the two major franchises he's already a part of and largely carried. Another White Christian male getting blacklisted in gay jewish hollywood.

It's the receeding hairline what killed him, lets be honest.

It very likely isn't the actual end and I bet Universal will find a way to bring him back despite his character arc being up. Hollywood loves Pratt for whatever reason. You'll hear kids in the future talk about him taming a dinosaur for the nth time. Op is probably a Disney agent.

Pratt and the rest of the GotG cast signed a petition to keep Gunn as director after he was outed as a child rapist, so Gunn owes Pratt. They're all in this together, really.

I fucking hope he does get cancelled and blacklisted and shunned from Hollywood and I hope he never fucking works for another studio again. Chris Pratt is too pure and too good for that den of evil merchants. He needs t take his millions and his family and retire out on a big piece of property somewhere. He's a better comedian than he is an action guy(though he's good at that too), so he can spend the rest of his career doing indie comedy movies.

Chris Pratt leaving Hollywood would be like Sodom and Gomorrah. The moment he stepped across the state line, the San Andreas Fault would finally open and the entire wretched city would fall into the ocean.

That's why I want Chris Pratt to get blacklisted from Hollywood. So 9 million Californians will die screaming.

Alternatively
Chris Pratt is the only hope for saving Hollywood

>saving Hollywood

Get the fuck off my website.

I meant fixing it.