Did they really sell coke to minority neighbourhoods?

did they really sell coke to minority neighbourhoods?

Attached: the boys.png (1916x1074, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Alliance_(book)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, so?

If we didn’t they’d probably be crying about “cocaine deserts” or some shit.

Then you brought it all on yourselves?

>conspiracy theories are fine when we do it

Why, you want some?

White powder flight is a serious issue user, minorities need their coke.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Alliance_(book)

The author, Gary Webb, was found dead with two gunshot wounds to the head. His death was ruled a suicide.

Well if you want to start blaming entire ethnic/racial groups for the crimes of a few individuals then sure, I guess? But I really, REALLY don't think you want to go down that route.

Yes, blacks would be rocket scientists if the CIA hadn't introduced drugs to their neighborhoods.

And the part about "strictly minority neighborhoods?" From what I see the book only covers the contra-CIA connection

It's fine when it's real but when you make up fucking weird shit like a pedophile pizza chain and shit it's fucking retarded. I swear pol-minds are just retards who want their own version of liberalistic tendencies but do the Wal-Mart, not really understanding why, thing so they look like fucking retards and don't understand why the entire fucking world is laughing at them.

No, it's just more fake news negro cope to justify why they can't get their shit together after being free for 150 years.
>dey be bussin dat crack rock into our communities

why would you come to *literally* the dumbest place on earth to ask such a question?

Kek

It was the white mans choice to sell it

It was the black mans choice to smoke it

Who had the hugher intellect here?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-03-06-at-8.57.53-PM.png (593x400, 362.31K)

Yes it was all the Italian mafia's fault.

Attached: 5398996937e033deda14a846a8e677c8cd5aa61e4a1c9448ca4e36de5b1c26cd[1].jpg (453x604, 108.77K)

ayo dat yt forced me to suckerpunch that asian grandma i didnunuffin

>AYOOOOO YT MAN FORCED DIS HEROIN NEEDLE IN MY ARM SHEEEEEEI

Attached: sheeeeeeit.png (1060x1128, 409.76K)

I was wondering how the author got away with all the truth bombs in this show. Turns out he didn't

Imagine posting sneed memes on Any Forums for 18 hours a day and thinking you have even the slightest clue of how the world works.
Any Forums is right about literally everything.

>muh poverty

Attached: 1655705210195.png (1013x331, 43.54K)

TWO MORE WEEKS

>white
Early life?

No. The only people that believe that are low IQ morons and niggers. People that live in poverty are more likely to become junkies and niggers are more likely to live in poverty.