Actors in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World never blinked because the director wanted the film to resemble a comic book

Actors in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World never blinked because the director wanted the film to resemble a comic book

Attached: e5730e89e401b2fd20b0c6ab8b2aec71e46f0a135be97fc413136c1aa233e1fe._RI_.jpg (1920x1080, 287.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/negativexp/scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-ruined-a-whole-generation-of-women
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that bitch had the most annoying attitude ever. if i was scott pilgrim i'd tell her to fuck off and then i'd play video games. then if she tried to talk to me again i'd kill her

Guess that explains why Brie is the worst part of it.

Agreed. Ramona was way better for him.

i literally turned the movie off after starting it because of how annoying that cunt is. i don't even know who you're talking about. there is a blue haired cunt and a red haired cunt and they're both the same cunt and she's a dumb bitch and i hate her and she's incredibly annoying and unnattractive

MEW's sexy neck

That is extremely stupid if true

Attached: FBmOiI_XMAAyQTz.jpg (405x499, 57.83K)

PUTA

I wanna fuck the mental illness girl

Really? That's autistic.

Is riley okay

i haaaaaaaate girtls who are "crazy" or "difficult" or "hard to get" or "bipolar" "wears the pants" "immasculating" "condescending" "on a pedastal"

give me a skinny blonde chick that smiles normally for pictures

Not that kind of mental illness. I'm talking about the lazy, drug addicted girls who fuck on a first name basis, they whinge about men but constantly moan about needing dick. They have their first during before noon, they smoke GPC cigarettes. Their bathrooms smell like piss and they keep their antipsychotics next to their toothpaste on the counter. They don't shave, not because they're rebellious, but because they don't shower very much. They listen to shitty music, pretend their opinions are strong, have 72 followers on Twitter, and have stupid movie posters on their wall. They own at least two plants, one of which must be a succulent. They don't know anything at all about academic subjects and couldn't say shit about astrology without looking it up.
THOSE BITCHES. I WANNA FUCK THOSE MENTAL ILLNESS GIRLS.

Attached: 1655859279537.jpg (982x1024, 153.87K)

well they're all yours and whoever else wants them because that sounds fucking horrible
>but they are really fun in bed
mmmm don't care

It's not about the sex. The about the adrenaline.

What a stupid, cum guzzling hack. Did this nigger honestly believe the characters in the comic never had to blink or close their eyes? Way to show you don't know shit about the medium or even the source material you're trying to adapt fucking faggot.

Attached: Blink 182.png (2028x1256, 3.02M)

I thought it completely failed to capture the tone of the comic, and was mostly off-putting. Though I might just hate Michael Cera.

>no really
yeah that's fine i can't really tell if you're trying to sell me something or defending something but either way i'm not interested

Neither. I'm expressing myself. You replying to me means one thing, another (You), otherwise your post has no impact on my life. I type these for me. I fill in the captcha for me. You don't matter, you barely exist. This post, and all my others preceding it, are mine, and therefore constructed for my pleasure alone. No one else's. If someone takes pleasure in my posts then that is fine, I do not care either way. I read my own posts over and over again just to enjoy the pleasure of my words.

Just post the song, man.
soundcloud.com/negativexp/scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-ruined-a-whole-generation-of-women

Wanna watch rasslin but I always forget. What is this kino from?

Dangerously based.

>eyes closed
>blinking
>words that say blink
>blinking