Is a 12 year age gap really that weird?

Is a 12 year age gap really that weird?

Attached: E1FD943E-6ABB-4C82-9991-3F9BB9E44696.jpg (1242x1630, 1.02M)

No.

Naa Joel's such a chad for getting with an older women

Attached: Joel-McHale-Show.png (618x412, 338.95K)

they fucked irl

it was at the start because she was 19. It became less of an issue towards the end to the extent that i found it weird that they didnt hook up in the final episode

not after, like, 27 for a woman

The only gap in time I care about is how far in seconds my face is from her breasts.

Totally normal

>It became less of an issue towards the end to the extent that i found it weird that they didnt hook up in the final episode
I think the issue was more so that they were at different stages in life rather than the age gap itself, Annie wanting to go off and see the world/become a glowie while Jeff was hitting middle age and wanted to settle down
Probably yes

Attached: oh god.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

acceptable age is (your age/2)+7

not probably, they did

No, my parents are 10 years apart and so are the parents of all my friends. I've never understood this "muh taboo age gap" bullshit when both people are adults.

This show just like starship troopers exposed the director/writer. Once again a leftie finds himself challenging his beliefs when actually thinking something through for once

I say probably because Joel McHale's been married for a long time according to Wikipedia and desu he doesn't strike me as the kinda guy to cheat
Then again, Alison's a succubus and being around her in her prime without once being tempted would've been a challenge

Attached: 1599255490968.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

>HAVE YOUR AGE PLUS 7!!!!

Attached: 192766399532.png (600x562, 128.46K)

Fpbp, don't let anyone make you think it's weird either.

Hardly, I'm 26 and me and my niece get on like a house on fire, my Aunt always makes me keep the door open though kek

It's acceptable AS LONG as you're the age 30 and above.

Even though I like this show and think its funny and well written I'm often too distracted by Annie and Britta to pay attention to the plot

Attached: 5u6s.gif (350x265, 3.45M)

WOMEN'S BRAINS DON'T STOP DEVELOPING UNTIL 25 YOU SICK FUCK YOU'RE BASICALLY FUCKING A CHILD

Only if you're a feminist

only if he's under thirty

>Is a 12 year age gap really that weird?
only if you're a walled roastie who has just realised men older than you are no longer interested.

It depends. If a teenage girl wants to fuck me, I'll usually go for it. But if a teenage girl fucks a guy my age who I don't like, I call him a pedophile. Simple as

Honestly same
Whenever either of them are on screen I basically forget about the jokes and story because I'm just too busy thinking about how ridiculously pretty and perfect they both are

I'm 35 and married to my wife who is 24.

But I make 130k a year, and look good.