What are some femcelcore movies?

What are some femcelcore movies?

Attached: FAAMjJnWEAAELwO.jpg (720x724, 91.9K)

I dated a trans girl who liked all this shit

I don’t care for on topic discussions here’s a distraction to ruin your thread

Attached: 411A8246-DC86-45EF-90A4-05B5BCA4995F.jpg (1445x1078, 213.24K)

Women don't actually like things. They just pick things they think the men they are into will think are cool or interesting.

Wow where do I get myself a femcel?

more like ex-4channer now turned twitter tranny-core

ywnbaw

crystal cafe

>crystal cafe
Go to nearest psychiatric ward.

>implying femcels exist
Women might experience emotional loneliness, but it's impossible for them to be involuntary celibate. Someone *will* be willing fuck you

Why do you make this kind of retarded ass dogshit thread? I despise you horny fags so much, you all deserve a beating.

>femcel
a woman who fucks 3 dudes a year instead of 20

Nnnnnooooooo!!!! I hate women because they wont fuck me!!!! There are no femcels!!!! Only men deserve sympathyyyyyy!!!!! REEEEE!!!

You dont. They dont date.

Rick n Morty

>man who is starving and has to fight other men for scraps VS man that is surrounded by bugs to eat
Ah, I envy that person that can eat whenever they'd like...

as a mentally ill woman i love all of those (especially Evangelion and GITS), in movies i tend to love lesbian love (like in the Handmaiden, or Portrait of a lady on fire) although i'm straight. I guess because i relate more to them, i've loved women in my life before but never men, that's femcel life for you

There is no such thing as a femcel

>as a mentally ill woman
ywnbaw I do it just in case, standard protocol on Any Forums

>femcel
Is that really a thing?

Attached: 1647432935095.jpg (1280x720, 126.18K)

>"fem"celcore
You mean trancelcore.

I get it, was meant to happen, i searched for it.
i'm born with XX chromosomes though

Yes. For sure most women can get fucked, but personally i'd rather die than have someone entering me. Most femcels are extremely mentally ill and can't or don't want to connect with people, they isolate and sabotage themselves. that being said, some women are also so ugly that it's almost impossible to find someone.

Isn't it supposed to be an involuntary thing though?
>i'd rather die than have someone entering me
Are you sure you're not just a lesbian?

it's involuntary because we self-isolate and fuck our lives up because of mental illness. be it depression, trauma, autism, or all of this combined and more. possibilities are endless.

>Are you sure you're not just a lesbian?
yes i'm sure, i am just a sex-repulsed depressed mess so i know i will never find love because no man will ever accept that. i hate the idea of sex, i find it to be so violent and degrading

anyway i'll stop blogging