So how the fuck does the Terminator timeline work? There are 6 chapters and it's all over the place

So how the fuck does the Terminator timeline work? There are 6 chapters and it's all over the place.

Attached: file.png (1600x1600, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1isRbwqiEtQi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Watch 1 and 2 then burn the rest in a fire.
/thread

It doesn't. Even the original doesn't make sense.

The tv show was good.

Attached: T-888CPU.jpg (1920x1080, 171.69K)

I fuckin' love that show. As far as I'm concerned that's the real canon continuation of T2.

i'm wrong but i'll just try to remember it and it might be funny because i've seen all of them

>cyberdyne makes an AI called skynet
>skynet decides humans are bad for some reason i forget
>skynet makes terminators or uses them or some shit i actually dont' remember
>skynet sends a terminator to kill the mother of a commander who would lead the human resistance against the machines so humans won't have him
>it doesn't work and the terminator is terminated
>later the kid grows up in adoptive family
>i think he almost fucked. wait did he fuck his mom or was that some other guy. gross
>so the kid has a terminator come back in time to help him he's been programmed by the humans to help the kid survive
>but there's another terminator that's made out of goo and he is way more advanced and he wants to kill the kid who is john connor
>humans win again by destroying the terminator
>john connor is older and now he's a drug addict
>there is like a chick terminator or something
>in the alternate future or some shit idk actually there's a new company that makes an ai and it happens again
>some shit happens i forget
>some fuckin shit happens and there's yet another older john connor when the terminators and machines are in charge and wiping humans out
>i seriously don't even fucking know what's going on
>fuckin i don't know what's happening
>there's another fucking terminator except now there's a chick
>the chick isn't john connor idk what happened with that
>they fuckin kill it or something

yeah dude idk anymroe. i've seen these movies all like seven times at least each too

What would Arnold look like if he had the same proportions as that render?

Nice to finally see someone with good taste on Any Forums.

Attached: summer-glau-tokyo-terminator-exhibi.jpg (800x600, 59.18K)

the timeline was fucked literally from the first movie onward, it's a ridiculous paradox where John Connor sends his own Dad back in time with the mission to fuck his mom, nothing about this timeline makes sense and you shouldn't think about it

Sounds about right. Also John dies and comes back multiple times iirc.

Just watch them in order.

Attached: summer.jpg (680x1024, 338.96K)

imagine

The real jarring one is Terminator 6 because they don't really explain at all how it fits with Terminator 5, which barely makes sense as a followup to Terminator 4. With each installment the continuity with the previous film in the series gets weaker and weaker to the point where the series just dies at the end.

The videogame was good too.

>I HECKIN LOVE THAT REDDIT SHOW. AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED THAT'S THE REAL SNEEDERINO OF SNEED

I had such a huge crush on her. I was in a bad place at the time and I had a dream where she broke down my door and told me I was John Connor with amnesia and that I had to go fight the machines with her.

Attached: cameron_promo_02.jpg (988x1600, 986.93K)

I think a big mistake was getting away from the horror genre that the first Terminator was centered around. It was frightening, new and different. Arny was actually scary as a Terminator. I get why James Cameron went in the direction he did with T2 but still the first Terminator is so hard to beat it terms of atmosphere and aesthetics.

voca.ro/1isRbwqiEtQi

She is cute. Getting old now.

Attached: full.jpg (600x900, 75.81K)

I want to see a low budget film from the Skynet perspective.