Well, I'm sorry to hear that. 'Cause now? I will snatch every motherfucker birthday

Well, I'm sorry to hear that. 'Cause now? I will snatch every motherfucker birthday.

Attached: TI2Wn7d.png (446x416, 134.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f8om1X4RMtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Genuinely what did he mean by this?

I don't see what's so hard to understand. He was stating his intention to snatch every motherfucker birthday. Not exactly an ambiguous statement.

Hes gonna kill everyone so that there are no more birthdays.

He was supposed to say birthday cakes, but he kind of got too exhausted mid-sentence

It means they'll never have another birthday again because they'll be dead.
He's going to kill everyone.

Not everyone, just the birthdays of motherfuckers.

The point still stands.
You take a mother fucker's birthday and what does he doesn't get to age anymore because he's dead.

He was actually blessing them. By taking away their birthdays they stopped aging and stayed eternally young.

What is the most Segal movie

Shit before he got obese isn't allowed

youtube.com/watch?v=f8om1X4RMtA

This is not true. They were birthday cupcakes, and the line is cut off because he is eating several cupcakes right then in the scene. It was intended to be "I am gonna snatch all you motherfuckers birthday cupcakes." and THEN he eats the cupcakes. They had to get it in one take though because he snatched all the cupcakes. There is another error in a later scene where you can clearly see they spray painted black over the frosting in his goatee and hairdrobe.

It's not really unbelievable desu

It just requires the other person to do exactly what you would do. It's like the old Chinese movies

When you kill someone they can't have any more birthdays so in a metaphorical sense you're taking their birthdays from them, "snatched", if you will.

..CAKE

The complete original line was"every motherfucker's birthday cake," but near the end of production, the script was dumped and re-written. The original was a light-hearted fantasy/comedy where an immortal Seagal keeps showing up on these guys' birthdays and eating their entire birthday cakes like some weird amalgam of Yogi Bear and the Highlander. It was shooting the scenes for the original that made him so fat because he insisted on eating the entire cake on every take. Amazing dedication to the craft.

He gon make a bouillabaisse with that cake

If you have to use a stunt double for something as basic as this why even hire the guy to begin with?

Attached: 1429688868943.jpg (640x360, 45.13K)

It's MY birthday, though. You can't have it.

>why even hire the guy
Seagal only operates out of Serbia now, he gets paid in cigarettes while his name recognition brings big international bux to the poor Slav directors

He worked with CIA, trained them in hand to hand combat.
He was the only white man ever to get into an all black band
He literally was the first and only as of this reality at least, white man in Japan to open his own dojo

that's why user