DREI GLÄSER

DREI GLĂ„SER

Attached: ExTlf8QXMAIFydC.jpg large.jpg (1920x800, 189.59K)

Loved how his stare lingers after he lowers his hand as not to betray his thoughts, great scene
My favourite in the movie was the briefing one with mike myers

Attached: storweh.png (358x336, 209.34K)

that entire scene has such an uncanny feel and is the epitome of tarantinos awkward dialogue and sets that would never happen irl
and it's absolutely wonderful, once again proving that
style > substance

People keep saying it's bullshit but you would definitely notice this as a German. Especially when it's during wartime and you're constantly looking for spies anyways. The accent thing could have worked though, there's a shitload of dialects in Germany with a few really obscure and strange ones most people never heard about. There's a small area in Thuringia where people talk like they have a thick American accent

What exactly is wrong with the set?

This.

>Oh, why did I hold my hand like that? You see I grew up on a farm, actually. I'm pretty far apart from the prevailing urban mono-culture. We do a lot of things different, and even use some different words. The world really is vast when you realize not everyone looks and acts the same. Would you like some more beer?

Based antishitposter

I dunno... I just have a hard time believing that a German would be that autistic or uptight about something

>Germans can barely understand each other
>Amish all across North America all speak the same German
Language is fucking strange

>The accent thing could have worked though
no, it just sounded unnatural

but yea, if I saw him hold his fingers up like that I would have gone to the "bathroom" to get my mp40

He could've slipped by a lot of people, but that dude is a gestapo officer who's whole job it is to find spies and resistance members.
really unlucky that he just happened to be there, or do you think he was following the actress?

every time i see a person complaining about how they can't understand some mangled/broken/accented language, they always turn out to be retards.

Lol

>do you think he was following the actress?
of course this is completely obvious now that i see it written out.

>hard time believing that a German would be that autistic or uptight
He was a spook and Fassbender's perfect, but accentless German was suspicious as fuck already.

Attached: komm schon.png (237x364, 205.6K)

someone posted pics from an american WW2 pamphlet on how to identify japanese spies among the chinese population here once, pretty sure german officers would have been coached in a similar way to look for obscure small behaviours characteristic for anglos.

The accent sounded way to weird though.

>doesn't recognise stiglitz

Attached: 1621512121877.jpg (680x680, 73.28K)

noone who speaks high german understands platt or bavarian german though, a lot of them even struggle with swabian.

Watch a video of someone talking in dialects from the Oberlausitz, that shit sounds even more unnatural and it's still a native German dialect

And Bavarians can't speak high German. They speak what they believe is high German but are immediately recognized as Bavarians because to anyone else they don't even sound like they try

Attached: smoking-alan-rickman.gif (220x220, 68.27K)

they sound different but tend to be able to speak it the same way as austrians or swiss can.

it's not just the disgusting english mumbling sounds in his pronunciation, but also the fact how he speaks very slowly and mechanically

Not him but the swiss are insane, each one of their three languages french, italian and german they manage to rape beyond recovery to the ear of any native speaker