B-but the point of Jurassic Park was to warn us about that!!

>b-but the point of Jurassic Park was to warn us about that!!
I literally do not care, dinosaurs are cool so if we can bring them back, we should.

Attached: 1637406839043.png (588x595, 338.97K)

The irony is if they did bring dinosaurs back to life, the novelty would wear off quick and then they'd be no cooler than any other animal

if they recreated dinosaurs they couldnt live in todays atmosphere anyway
when they existed there was a much greater amount of oxygen in the air, they would have be kept in closed off facilities or they would suffocate today, so jurassic park like the film cant really happen

The bigger point was the rampant commercialization of science and loss of objectivity in the name of profits and influence. You could say we're way past the point of returning. So I say, fuck it, bring back the dinosurs.

If they could bring them back they would have. I don’t believe any scientist who says they are restrained by morals, they do incredibly fucked up shit to animals constantly

i don't know if the novelty of seeing a live t rex would ever wear off.

>getting dna from 15,000 year old frozen corpses
>are things from 65 million years ago next?
The oldest animal we've ever extracted dna from is a 1.2 million year old mammoth, and that was just from its tooth.

The big ones probably wouldn’t be able to survive but we should at least try to get horse sized dinosaurs. Could be cool
>still waiting for the russians to pull off a living wolly mammoth

After the second time, it'd be like seeing an ostrich

Zoos already have large flightless birds. It's not a big deal.

not really. at all, not even remotely comparable. seeing an elephant or giraffe in person is always pretty crazy too. any megafauna really. unless you like work with them and even then you're pretty awe struck by how massive they are sometimes i imagine.

I would gun them down with a minigun, tough luck mr oh so scary lizard

>implying

Attached: ostrich.webm (1280x720, 2.35M)

>megafauna

Attached: 4C24081A-4F2A-4797-AF05-F69FDD57603D.jpg (600x800, 82.92K)

>Zoos already have large fleshlight birds. It's not a big deal
Excuse me?

>getting buckbroken by reddit this hard

ostrichbros...

Reminder stuff like this is pushed because evolution is fake. That's why they hate anything that will upset the "delicately balanced" ecosystems on earth. Because under evolution ideology this would lead to adaptation and thus in the long run, evolution. But since that is bogus they are doing their best to create a static image of nature because it is not as dynamic as we were led to believe.

being an ironic retard for yous still makes you look retarded.

That was pointed out in the book, but newer studies seem to disprove it. Oxygen content was actually lower, then increased steadily, then dropped close to current levels throughout those times. The content in general was very different, but animals are pretty good at adapting.

People used to say the same about bears

Last time I got my zoo on, I saw a rhino. If I saw it again, I'd just think "oh yeah, seen that last time"

Same with a T. Rex

Prove anything I said wrong

It would be great if we could get some meaty ones going to replace cows. Vegetarians would be overjoyed.

yh, i'm bloody sick of seeing ostrichs

Well the novelty of seeing a tiger still hasn't worn off for me

people are still fascinated by lions, tigers, elephants, sharks etc.

>under evolution ideology this would lead to adaptation and thus in the long run, evolution
this is true
the problem is we would die too

No we wouldn't lol

Ever seen a killer whale IRL? Fucking crazy shit.

>famine don't real bro trust me I never go outside it'll never happen haha

Agree with OP, if they can do it, do it. I'll book my ticket and be there day 1 it opens.
Agree with this too though, if they are boring I doubt I'll be back

If I can go and get to see them like tear apart a goat live I'll go every year

>evolution ideology
lmao. ive never heard that, tradlarping zoomers are great

>2022
>still believing the incredibly outdated theory of evolution

How brainwashed are you? It’s been proven to be a academia hoax time and time again.

Have you ever gardened?

It has been my lifelong dream for Jurassic Park to be real (complete with that original thatched-roof and concrete tribal-brutalist aesthetic and Neuland typeface from the 1993 movie) but, alongside my other childhood dream of riding a speeder bike on Endor, I know that it may never come to pass.

Attached: Sad_Frog.png (550x535, 220.87K)

mad how gardening is a white pastime in europe but back breaking mexican work in america

Yeah but what if they did a cool dino like the Idominous Rex

>being such a jaded and empty husk you can't even enjoy the pleasure of seeing and watching animals of any and all kinds
i pity you people. i still have fun watching the shit the corvids and chipmunks around me get into.

I'd be happy with Westworld

Yes, you only know America through TV and movie stereotypes. I am aware of that. You can stop talking now.

>ETHICAL CONCERNS

Attached: soy.jpg (680x907, 96.17K)

Good luck gardening when pollenators pupate/hatch before the flowers have even bloomed because of fucked up temperatures.

Dinosaurs aren't real

I'm not going to even remotely give (((The Guardian))) a click. But do they even bother to explain how DNA can't survive 100 million years or is it just a click bait to cash in on the new film?