Predictions for the Kenobi finale?

Predictions for the Kenobi finale?

Attached: 4920311137.jpg (1080x954, 159.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rr7Cp37H1Sw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's all been leaked already, why predict anything?

Kenobi apologizes for being white

What happened?

It'll be gay and a cash grab to cash in on "le muh nostagay" star wars retards

dey took her

They changed the finale according to Jason Ward plus that fat fuck made up like 50% of the leaks

dey here?

when all seems lost reva does a cartwheel and shoots a spare lightsaber out of her like r2 did on the sail barge
young luke grabs it from the air and says now this is podcasting before killing his dad

>Vader : looks like we are going to need the big guns to capture Kenobi
>character walks out of shadows
>mysterious voice : leave kenobi …to meesa
>*close up of Darth Jar Jar*

Reva beats Lord Vader, she will have her revenge

Obi-Wan will mention the fact that Padme's last words were believing there's still good in Anakin and then Vader will call him a LIAR. Screencap this.

Imagine if she had the BALLS to do that, to add Jarjar

Here's my reasoning for that prediction
youtu.be/Rr7Cp37H1Sw at 2:33 Hayden gets asked about Padme and says he doesn't want to spoil anything

Well I'm sorry to hear that

Attached: Screenshot_20220611-225848_YouTube.jpg (1076x595, 58.11K)

Kek

Reva and Obi-Wan journey to the super-cool temple of the ancient Sith which gives the Sith all their powers (even though it's never been mentioned before and never will again). They find Darth Maul's lightsaber and Obi-Wan and Reva use it together like a double-ended dildo, going fully ass-to-ass. Reva moans "Peace and love nigga, peace and love" and dies, restoring balance to the universe.
(the Obi-Wan we see in the OT is a clone)

Considering what fucking hacks the Disney Star Wars writers are I fully expect them to try this at some point.

Hayden looks like he's in pain 24/7 these days, it's weird.

He's 41. Without regular doses of adrenochrome, life is painful past the age of 35.

O
N
I
O N I K I N O
I
N
O

They kill Luke and Obi-Wan to subvert your expectations. Vader then creates clones of them, to restore balance, but suddenly Rey appears and kills him. Reva wins millions in the galaxy Powerball and with the money free the slaves. Senator Organa chooses a tutor for young Leia, turns out it's Jyn Erso.

woah hey there's a blast from the past kek haven't heard anyone mention that stuff since Epstein's very clear and apparent suicide

>Reva moans "Peace and love nigga, peace and love" and dies, restoring balance to the universe.
Jokes aside you know it will essentially end up with something like this

They finally straight up kill Luke as a child, and Obi-Wan trains Leia instead.