/tbg/ - The Boys General

The Legend Edition
Previous:

Attached: thelegend.jpg (1920x1080, 200.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vLlJNIkxzgU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Love Sausage is back

youtu.be/vLlJNIkxzgU

Attached: Screenshot_20220621-110740_kindlephoto-81719007.png (321x337, 93.68K)

You get a dose of Temp V. Whats your super power?

I've just seen The Boys: Season 3: Episode 6: Herogasm and nothing prepares you for this. I cheered, I shouted, I fist pumped the air, I cried, I stood and cheered. It's absolutely everything you hoped it was going to be and I'm so proud to have witnessed it and I can't wait for you to see it.

getting dubs

mind control
i proceed to then mind control women into making BBC cuckhold fantasy movies for me (and only me) to enjoy

You got it

am i fucking tripping or was episode 5 filmed in some kind of fucked up framerate and everything looked mad fast and choppily edited?

I just finished watching episode 6. I'm still in shock and hyperventilating. I fainted five times during the episode. I wasn't ready and I don't know if I will ever recover.

Nice dude.

I'm so glad I watched Herogasm. I have so many new fetishes now.

Who cares? They ruined his character
Killed everything mysterious and interesting about him because they wanted another "racism is bad" moment

Based Burke, Carter J. fucking up superhero companies too.

You know, he thought you would be smarter than this.

You couldnt control an ant with that PRB

Remember when Starlight killed an innocent guy?

Attached: TURBORUSH.webm (1280x536, 2.95M)

will soldier boy crank it?

OH YEAH!

Attached: gunpowder.png (1017x819, 658.95K)

he was a chud

So does he still have some use of his powers or did they just fake it for the commercial?

Yeah. But she didn't mean it.

Attached: stary.jpg (1062x495, 53.87K)

Yeah but she is a supe & all supes are bad

is not him

Why. Why the fuck do they do this to themselves? They have to have seen countless other Frankensteinian women and thought, "No way"