What would Any Forums think of Vasquez if Aliens came out today?

What would Any Forums think of Vasquez if Aliens came out today?

Attached: thegame.png (605x756, 531.28K)

half of them would be complaining about how she's a captain-marvel-tier non-white mary sue character whos trying to steal the spotlight from sigourney and the other half would be hornyposting about her fem-domming them

Uppity. I'm afraid we don't tolerate that behaviour from dark skinned vermin here.

She's not shoehorned in and is a good character. An actual tough woman soldier. I think you have to be a total midwit to not realise that a lot of "diverse" characters are there for that reason alone now.

>take THAT, strawman! Heh. I am very intelligent!

Isnt weird how they have black peolle play all these white characters. Yet now they have a jew playing a mexican. What did hollywood mean by this?

Her booba are massive

Proto Louis CK

>MOMMY DOMMY XD DOM ME MOMMY XDDD

>Vasquez
jewish female plays a latino character that is a space marine with a heavy shooter...

nepotism

Didn't like her back then (or the marines in general, all overacted af) don't like her now.

You forgot about those who'd say it's bigoted for a jew to play a latinx.

She is shoehorned though. Ripley already was in the first movie, admitted by the producers (I can hear the screeching nerds before hitting "post"), even though Ripley was introduced more subtly and seamlessly, and Vasquez is the old as shit trope of "it's a very macho character but it's a woman!". The reedeming factor is that Vasquez is not really a Mary Sue character like Cpt Marvel. She's just another over exaggerated marine.

>a latinx.
Latino cabron, there is no latinx

she's literally the "strong independent woman who don't need no man" and even one ups the males. I'm pretty sure Any Forums would find a way to claim she's shoehorned in regardless

fpbp

Probably some trans shit

Eso, gringos putos.

But she actually looks capable.
The whole "strong independent woman who don't need no man" relies on the woman being some skinny nothing taking on guys 2-3 times her size

>its ok if it happened when i was a kid :)

Pretty sure it was implied she was a lesbian too

stfu bait monger, if a character is good I dont care who they are.

>she

I've always hated this character trope. If she was straight though that'd be fine and then I could post about her domming me.

She is shoehorned in, but it isn't as blatant as what we get nowadays

>she’s not my mother, “todd”

Too bad she didn't wear tiny panties too

Attached: 1625229885198.jpg (798x837, 75.96K)

Hello OP

nothing. she's just some dyke.

Stop falling for the bait, pendejo. The more you seethe the more it bolsters them.

Would want to sniff her armpits...uh yeah