Chudbros

chudbros...

Attached: 1644338240649.jpg (1200x1200, 210.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lDK9QqIzhwk?t=94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nazism was an American mind-washing experiment based on the ideas laid out by Freud, funny how people actually take it seriously

is this supposed to be a meme?

What is a 41%?

Chudds btfo

Trans suicide attempt rate pretty sure it 50% now

where is the amogus?

> Is this supposed to be a me-ACK

Attached: 1661416806372717.png (880x752, 435.35K)

Hitler did not kill himself. He fled to Argentina.
>no only a few nazis flee to Argentina, but Hitler died and had his skull exposed in the Soviet Union until it was destroyed, and it had nothing to do with the fact that it was probably a female skull by the measures taken from it. Too bad the soviets also lost all evidence...

wow, mutilating genitals makes so much sense to me now

i don't get it

After everything is said and done you are still a man pretending to be a woman. That will never not be uproariously hilarious and comical. There's no defense for that. It's impossible for you to be a woman. No surgery or hormones will ever change that.

This data is prior to Covid. The number grows a lot due to social isolation.

Pretty sure it was on the rise before that

Something relating hating trannies with nazis.

There was this survey where researchers asked trans people if they ever attempted suicide at some point in their lives and 41% of the participants said yes. The problem with this statistic is that it doesn't tell us whether these attempts occurred before or after they trooned out.

youtu.be/lDK9QqIzhwk?t=94

It wouldn't really surprise me that most of those people hate themselves, regardless of their "reasons" to be trans.

Hitler was trans????

Imagine having to draw the person you're ridiculing dressed as a clown and write silly on his forehead just to get your point across. Embarassing desu

>Only nazi LARPers hate trannies
Who is gonna tell them?