IT'S A DISTORTED JPEG IN A SLIDESHOW I'M LITERALLY HAVING A HEART ATTACK

IT'S A DISTORTED JPEG IN A SLIDESHOW I'M LITERALLY HAVING A HEART ATTACK

Attached: jesus_7.png (350x288, 28.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

creepypasta.fandom.com/wiki/Three_Stages_of_Fear
youtube.com/watch?v=jh09uIN6tl0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hearing people describe this on /x/ made it sound way creepier, it's literally an elaborate "jerma sus" joke

When will we get our first feature length analog horror backroom kino

This made zoomers shit and piss and faint from fear

Attached: maxresdefault (11).jpg (1280x720, 34.68K)

what went wrong with zoomers

Attached: 1552761309470.png (684x969, 191.29K)

They thought our shitposts were legit.

what makes this horror "analogue"?

This has the potential to be a mid story about people entering a serial killer lair but it's badly written.
I found a really hilarious one about a guy who found cursed videotapes that was conceptually really good but you could tell whoever wrote it was still in 11th grade.
creepypasta.fandom.com/wiki/Three_Stages_of_Fear
It's badly written in a different way from yours; it's like he had a thesaurus on hand and tried to take his englsih teacher's advice to heart.

Analog horror is just episodic found footage. I don't see why Any Forums gets so riled up about its existence.

The term just refers to how a lot of the found footage has VHS distortion effects.

>mid
stopped reading there zoomer cuck

That's too bad you're missing out on a pretty hilarious link.

I tried getting into the Mandela Catalogue stuff
but its too cringey for me, it had some cool ideas tough and considering the autor is a 18 yo zoomer I'd say he did pretty good

I liked Local58 more, some of the vids were okay others kinda boring

Yeah, analog horror have nice concepts but horrible execution

The only exception being the yellow corridors thing
possibly the best youtube horror since slenderman

That was pretty much my impression. I haven't watched Volume 333 yet but it *seems* to be slowly getting better.
Ditching cartoon satan and reducing the number of cartoon faces in general is a step in the right direction.
Local58 had some decent material.
youtube.com/watch?v=jh09uIN6tl0

LE SPOOPY CORRIDOR

LE JOGGER MONSTER IN YOUR FACE

Attached: Zoomer Hill.gif (1400x1406, 1021.64K)

i enjoyed listening to the lore from some nerd while doing dishes, but no way I could enjoy these shitty videos.

the whole concept of demons haunts you until you hero yourself so they can replace you, but they are shit at imitating humans, so they all look distorted is pretty kino though, it just looks like dogshit when made by a zoomer on their iphone.

Local58, Monument Mythos, and Gemini have some good stuff. Gemini is a little too formulaic at times, but I think it probably has the strongest spooks in the genre

It’s pretty creepy when you include the buildup. The one in the OP is lame though

>le spoopy forest
Why can't you accept its just found footage horror and you're only shitting on it because "muh zoomers"?

Attached: file.png (332x496, 182.65K)

This is a parody

cope
is peak zoomer horror

oooooooOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOoooo sooooooOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOoooo spooooooOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOooooky

Holy shit the cope.

Mandela Catalogue is kino and only Zoomer Derangement Syndrome internet tough guy contrarians will disagree. This thread is proof positive of this.

AAAAAAA I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE AAAAAA I'M LITERALLY SHAKING IN FEAR

Attached: 3iq4pa00dq481.jpg (496x1017, 14.1K)

Better every time

>they was no customers inside

Attached: 00dc-tubman1-videoSixteenByNine1050.jpg (1050x591, 145.74K)

I don't know what that is.