Enough shilling. Someone tell me how woke this shit is

Enough shilling. Someone tell me how woke this shit is.

Attached: The_Boys_infobox.jpg (2560x1920, 832.21K)

wdym by woke? the definition keeps oscillating and only seems to be contained by whatever conservitoids dislike

You know what I mean, faggot.

I'd say 5-6/10

Season 1 was good.
2 and later got infiltrated like always.

don't bother if you're that fragile

seth rogen is one of the producers

No I don't actually. Look, I recognize that your belief system is likely always based on the supposed obvious, but some critical thinking could be productive for the both of us

S1, it's there, but it's not a bat to the head that 2 is. I haven't bothered with 3.

reddit

unironical Any Forumsacks are next in line after the commies

karens

It makes fun of retarded right wing ideologies but when it comes to left wing shit they make fun of people PRETENDING to be woke to get money out of it, not the ideology itself

In Episode 1 of Season 3 antman walks up a guys urethra in Episode 2 they go to a pride festival. What do you think ? It's literally called the boys. It's a fag show.

both right wing and left wing ideologies are about pretending to care about shit to make money. the only political class in actual power in the US is the billionaire class.

Try thinking for yourself once

>Implying OP will consider a nuanced perspective

Seth Rogan is very involved in it, you tell me

These things were portrayed as gross though. Fags should have been offended by the drug addict faggots in S3E1. And S3E2 mocks Corporate America sucking faggot dick. It didn't promote it.

>1st episode of this season has about 30 seconds of penis screen time
>two separate sex scenes later on
>no tits

what gives?

Just read the comic and disregard the show.

it was always helmed by (((Seth Rogan))) and his ilk

The female body is a sin

Overall its a shitty subverting parody of elitistism, corporatism and celebrity media culture. Also it references Any Forums talking points and it's associates more than once. (ie: le nazi right wing white males). Pretty 'woke' if you ask me.