Is Tarantino different than music producers sued for plagiarizing?

The types who look for obscure records to take choruses and melodies from
QT does the same even down to trailers and admits that he “steals”
His only saving grace is runtime. He could copy 20 mins of a movie directly (reservoir dogs) but people will dismiss it since his movies are 3 hrs anyway. Unlike 3 min songs.

Attached: 0626672D-6B62-45D5-9B23-E4BAF26439BF.jpg (1200x1200, 81.63K)

>vibrate the air
>someone else vibrates the air in the same way
>NOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT'S MY PROPERTY YOU'RE STEALING IT

Attached: 129487417824.jpg (161x200, 6K)

He is seriously the most overrated hack in Hollywood

I swear zoomers just say everyone is a hack now that isn't themselves or some other gay faggot that no one cares about. Meanwhile they like the most subhuman shit on earth.

I'm 32 and Iv always thought Tarantino was massively over rated, not everyone who disagrees with you is just being a contrarian zoomer, hard as that might be to believe for you

He's been out of ideas since Pulp Fiction and that's only because he had a writer cleaning up his drivel.

just a contrarian boomer.
sorry but he made great films, nobody cares that you le hate the heckin popularino thing.

Attached: A7D94B17-13D7-4C48-ABF6-68446E1AA7A1.jpg (1000x871, 83.36K)

Uhh.... you know, you could copy a scene 1:1 but you sti had to light it, block it, film it yourself, coach the actors, have them perform, etc, and it's also not like the writer of whatever original scene owns the concept of that scene. With music it's a little easier to sue since you can break down songs into two components (chord progressions and melodies), but even then plagiarism laws are total clown world status whe it comes to enforcement. Proving creative theft when it comes to art is damn near impossible and 100% about the money earned 100% of the time.
You could say Louie Louie and Wild Thing are basically the "same song" but the writers of either don't own that chord progression, which is arguably the most popular of all time in pop music.

He quite literally copies entire sequences shot for shot from obscure 60s and 70s French and Italian cinema.

coomer physiognomy

How many similarities are there? How many differences? If you could post examples that would help. This is what would happen in a court of law, btw.

Are you going to tell me Lion King ripped of Kimba the white lion next?

None of what you said is particularly noteworthy with his budgets. No it’s not guaranteed to come out great but he’s the writer director basically “covering” other movies and passing them off as his twisted mind’s creation

Did you not know that?

It's not, though. lmao. cherry picked examples of similarity aren't proof of theft. not to sound like a pleb but YMS has a video on this. way to expose yourself as a retard who listens to click bait drivel

I'm sorry, was it my job to demonstrate how "noteworthy" his efforts were, or your job to prove he is guilty of theft?

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh it's not plagiarizing, it's SAMPLING

They’ve been arguing about this stuff since 2000 kek

Attached: 1BC753F9-AFC8-48B9-9276-EFBECD9EBFD5.jpg (1668x772, 159.35K)

Uhh.... you know, you could copy a melody 1:1 but you sti had to record it, edit it, produce it yourself, coach the musicians, have them perform, etc, and it's also not like the writer of whatever original song owns the concept of that melody. With film it's a little easier to sue since you can break down movies into two components (scene composition and script), but even then plagiarism laws are total clown world status whe it comes to enforcement. Proving creative theft when it comes to art is damn near impossible and 100% about the money earned 100% of the time.
You could say Reservoir Dogs and City on Fire are basically the "same movie" but the writers of either don't own that scene, which is arguably the most popular of all time in mainstream cinema.

You say this in an attempt to prove me wrong but it's exactly correct. Lmao. Good job.

Oh so you've done exactly no due diligence and are just posting stuff on the internet? Got it.

>just posting stuff on the internet
Aren't we all