Ywn have a film buff gf

>ywn have a film buff gf
why even live?
cast her

Attached: goodbye eri.jpg (1280x720, 273.55K)

chunni trash

why have a film buff gf when you can have a buff film gf?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17.25K)

stop using words you do not understand

NOOOOO MY GF HAS TO BE INTO EVERYTHING I AM OR ELSE AAAAAAA

why's that not a good thing? I hate wasting time on people who do not appreciate my interests or at the very least try to.

>jap makes kino
>is a fan of the most garbage western media in the world
how does this keep happening?

>tfw no femcel film buff doomer girlfriend
Forget about it, she wouldn't want you even if she existed.

Attached: 1617438928433.png (958x1339, 1.54M)

his taste in films is alright

ur dum

consent is for faggots without a basement and an ankle chain

Probably the best weeb related thing I stumbled across this year, I cried reading it.

KWAB

user she never gave a shit about films she was playing a character

Attached: 1649604278457.jpg (784x1145, 199.24K)

This is literally all I want. Maybe in another life...

Attached: 1653665330448.jpg (680x578, 36.96K)

What? No, it's by Tatsuki Fujimoto, it says right in the image. No idea who this Kwab guy is, but I'll check him out. Thanks for the rec.

Loser haha end it all

My ex was a massive film buff. She worked from 4AM-noon and would go see matinees all the time or borrow movies from the library. She watched 1-3 movies a day, easily. It was great showing her movies I liked and vice versa.

maybe, but there was probably some truth to her character
I think the whole thing is purposefully made in such a way that you can't tell what's real and what's scripted

Fuck off to Any Forums troon

fuck you

maybe I will nigga

would you film someone's death if they asked you to?

Attached: byebyefaggot.png (548x88, 8.87K)

fail quote

Yes.

The best relationships are the ones where your gf is actually your best friend and not just someone you tolerate for their pussy

things only people that have never been in a relationship or had sex say. Honestly women have the cognitive function of children, if she's even remotely compatible with you then you can just show her the movies you like and it'll be the same shit.

>gf is actually your best friend
No. It doesn't work. You are the man and she's the woman. You are not the same.

I read the first part of the plot on Wikipedia and concluded that it's fucking retarded.
>hurr this guy's mother died, what a piece of shit!!
>Oh no don't kill yourself I'm a mysterious woman (who I'm guessing is terminally ill like the guy's mom) who was moved by your movie, let's fall in love so I can die later and make yourself and everyone reading this cry
What is it with Japs, bullying and suicide over trivial things, and mysterious women who seemingly fix all your problems then piss off to the afterlife?

All japs are betas and people who like their shit are autistic

Because they actually Get it and you don't

I hate the terminally ill people romance stuff. Only one I liked was Your Lie In April, other than that, fuck that subgenre.