Jar Jar was a Sith

is there any truth to this or just autism?

Attached: main-qimg-45fab9428621a44494673154dc0a8273.png (1002x1632, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3qvj6w/theory_jar_jar_binks_was_a_trained_force_user/
youtube.com/watch?v=WUOwsRv6MLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It should've happened but Lucas chickened out, hence the creation of Count Dooku as a last-minute addition to AotC. Would've been dimes

are there any hints to this in episode I or Lucas ever confirmed it somewhere?

just speculation, lucas liked his "rhymes" the unsuspecting master in the OT was yoda in the PT it would have to be binks as palpatine was too obvious

I think there's enough evidence for Darth Jar Jar Binks to say that it MAY have been George Lucas's intention. Some of the key pieces of evidence include the fact that in some scenes his lips appear to be in sync with those of other characters, the other Gungans being scared of Jar Jar (they surely don't know he's a Sith, but they rightly feel there's something wrong with him), his motion to Sebulba to get him to stop attacking him (apparently a mind trick), and Jar Jar being very successful in battle despite his supposed clumsiness (feigning disorientation is an actual combat strategy developed by some monks in the real world). There's more, but I consider this to be the best evidence.

watching an edited youtube video is not proof, its just clickbait

Yes, the evidence is showcased in YouTube videos.

A very good read (yeah, I know, reddit):
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3qvj6w/theory_jar_jar_binks_was_a_trained_force_user/
The lip synching:
youtube.com/watch?v=WUOwsRv6MLc

But its what happens in the movies. Its amusing to think about. Also hes one of the people putting Palpatine in power and swaying peoples minds despite being (seemingly) a giant retard.

I'm convinced by CGI argument. It was done on purpose but the studio chickened out

moving your arms is not the same as doing the mind trick, just because a shitty youtuber showed you the same 1 second clip 5 times in slow motion doesn't mean anything, the lip movement also doesn't mean anything when the tech was so new and you can clearly see Jar Jar doing whatever the fuck in the background. George is not that smart.

I hate this. It gives JarJar way too much credit. It implies he was willingly pretending to be stupid, when clearly he is just stupid. He was manipulated and put in place of the senate as a puppet, just like real life. Do you actually think politicians in power are actually evil masterminds?

There’s always a bigger fish. That fish we know was Palpatine. Star Wars theory nerds piss me off.

meds

>meds

Attached: Darth.jpg (283x401, 27.62K)

Yeah I know and for several scenes its not for any seeming key plot points but a few are. Also I dont think any exec would allow a two movie setup of a retard that big to do a complete 180 into a villain. I still like the theory though and theres a few things of it that work.

>his lips appear to be in sync with those of other characters
>his motion to Sebulba to get him to stop attacking him (apparently a mind trick)
Are people really this dumb? These mean absolutely nothing unless George specifically directed him to do these incredibly subtle movements on purpose. And if George told him to do these things, then the truth would have come out about this a long time ago.
It's just ME3 indoctrination theory all over again where fans can't accept that something is just plain stupid and try to convince themselves that there was a genius master plan behind it all.

Yes, it's been known for a while. He was master to Darth Tenebrous (Plagueis' master) and orchestrated everything from the get-go. (that's where the term Phantom Menace comes from) He's biding his time after the failed Palpatine experiment.

Attached: FBDRI8U.jpg (1080x1349, 139.51K)

his master was a twilek but I guess it could've been jar jar in disguise

>Also I dont think any exec would allow a two movie setup of a retard that big to do a complete 180 into a villain
actually this would not be a problem since they gave George complete control. I also don't have a problem with a twist like that, it would have been such a holy shit moment. My problem is that I haven't seen actual proof other than children and autists sperging youtube shit so it holds no water to connect dots that Lucas never put in the first place. If he didn't in TCW then it was never meant to be.

They are having to animate him so that means they did it on purpose. Prob another explanation but that kind of stuff costs money to do.

I know I just go along with it because its fun. I love the prequels I just don't like jarjar obv so its amusing to me to think of him as more than a bumbling idiot that ruins the scenes he's in, including the battle.

Again, this means nothing unless George specifically told them to do these things on purpose. Which would have given it all away to begin with.

Why would George telling a few animators to move Jar Jar's lips give anything away?

it's just a silly joke that should not need to be explained

Attached: 1653526416007m.jpg (527x1024, 41.17K)