Villain’s family turns on them

>villain’s family turns on them

Kinos with this trope?

Attached: 15E851FF-91D8-42F5-AB16-034E6E8ECB9A.jpg (828x1067, 399.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isnt she like three? Wtf

>cheat on their mom and have 3 separate families with 3 separate women
>children absolutely hate you

Wow I’m shocked

All businessman types and extremely wealthy people are sociopaths. At a certain point of power and influence and wealth being a husband and a father is nothing, you have kids to carry on your line and out of a sense of obligation but nothing else. Maybe there’s some love for the sons but the wives and daughters? Absolutely nothing.

he has like nine kids
even if most of them turn out to be worthless by sheer chance at least one or two would be alright

Only reason you have them when you’re like him is to say you did and maybe get one to take over when you’re dead. The rest of them are just raised by nannies and given fake jobs or married off.

"Daughter". His sons a tranny, maybe Elon was a shit dad but the mother has clearly fucked with his mind.

I feel bad for Elon. Must suck to lose a son to the tranny mind virus.

It’s unironically one of my greatest fears.

Does he have any sons that haven't become daughters?

Can't he just pay to have him shipped off to military school off in Saudi Arabia or something? Somewhere they could beat the gay out of him

do not underestimate the crippling effect of having an absentee father. Not having a strong father figure is devastating to development. Do you really think this faggot Elon was ever there for his family like a typical dad?

I think it can be avoided if you monitor your child's online interactions and send them to a school in a conservative area or homeschool.

He has like 16 children. I don't think he cares about 1 (one).
Also I believe he spent a lot of money to take them a school he created. Honestly they owe him. But brats gunna be brats, wait till we hear about Christine (formerly Chris(formerly male)) Musk, being found dead from an OD in a SpaceX Rocket that was about to go to the moon.

It's okay, just imagine how bad your parents feel about how shitty you turned out. They still accept you, right user?

>no you don't understand, even tho he's a cheating piece of shit he's le based because the hates transpeople

Project harder, cunt.

Believe it or not, his tranny kid is actually a Any Forums janitor.

Not him but holy shit, how mad are you rn?

I've touched a nerve I see.

He's a manchild who wants to be a 13 year old shitposter with a live-in mommy. No wonder his home life is fucked up.
youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ

He sabotaged the last two by giving them Martian names.

His father also a shitbag who married his step daughter which is why Elon doesnt speak to him.

Also kinos about people continuing the cycle of neglect and emotional abuse towards their children, despite suffering the same from their parents?

Attached: giphy (5).gif (320x240, 244.27K)

lol, ywnbaw

If I was Elon I would have 10000s of children. It's stupid not to.

Theres no reason to assume emotional abuse. Neglect is very believable though.

I think so, but again he’s operating on a different level guys like him and bezos are basically demigods, their wives and kids don’t really matter and nothing any of them do will ever be enough.
And the more I think about it the more worthless a daughter really is when you’re one of these guys. You can’t even get grandkids with your own name out of them, they’ll have kids that will belong more to someone else’s family, and we all know how rich girls are. They’ll just want to be models or shitty actresses or some bullshit, it’d be nonstop disappointment from day 1. How many rich girls go on to be engineers or any of that shit a guy like Elon could even pretend to care about?

Yes. I don't have to deal with him so I can just laugh at him upsetting a bunch of seething perverts.

t. childless weirdo

Sometimes I forget that we're in a black comedy simulation for abstract entertainment purposes.

>can send a car to space
>cannot stop your son from becoming a girl and dishonoring you publicly

another win for secular materialists

Kek. Imagine having all the money in the world but have to live a life where you have a troon child. I would rather be a poor wagie but be a good father and teach principals and values to my child. Mullosk absolutely deserves this desu

>I'd probably have said yes to anyone that seemed half sensible if they proposed after ten days, just because it's kind of an interesting thing to do
B-Bros... is it as easy as that?

Based triggered tranny

Forgot that the father raised her since she was 4, then impregnated her

ha
serves him right for being in the illuminati

holy fuck lmao I know he's a literal autist but she clearly hates his guts

i guess you are lucky that browsing Any Forums will prevent you from ever reproducing

If you do satanic weddings with witches with moustaches this is what happens. Go to Church Elon.

Attached: pol_Jesus_Christ_-_Hofmann.jpg (2403x3543, 672.06K)

to translate properly from roastie you need to replace "seemed half sensible if they proposed after ten days, just because it's kind of an interesting thing to do" with "is a billionaire"

Didn't he said that the father was so rich that they didn't know where to put the over flowing cash from the safe? This faggot was born with a silver spoon stucked in his ass.

>stucked in his ass.
hi Chang

Have a heart. Troon discord warriors are on here every day fighting to make Any Forums respect their revolting sexual fetish in the same way as reddit and other mainstream sites enforce via moderation. It's a gruelling task, but when you're an unemployable mental case you need to use all your free time to fight for what is right.