Untitled

Attached: 1625163964474.jpg (1125x1509, 319.68K)

Maybe you should have pushed back against the niggerfication of your country a bit more.

what is wrong with those seats?

What exactly is usher's job at cinemas in between sessions? Even at a cinema with a lot of screens I imagine there's a lot of downtime. What is the issue that they need to spend 10 minutes cleaning up?

Hypothetically... What if they could collect data on who caused the mess and how much damage they do... What do you think the statistics will look like if we break the demographic down?

noooo thats racist

>Continues to clean up nigger shit while paying for their welfare

I have no sympathy for wagies. You chose that job. If you don’t like it then quit and get a better job.

I wonder what the demographic of this showing looks like....

Stop asking bigoted questions, goy

that's my favorite part of going to the movies i buy a popcorn and barely eat any of it so i can dump the rest of it on the floor

Kill yourself for real

I know these are pointless shill threads and all, but how come nobody has pointed out the real problem is simply that the theaters even sell food/drinks to begin with. If they want to make the markup from concessions then they literally invite this kind of behavior.

>kinoplex has one of those butter pumps you can use for free
>get extra large bucket
>drench the popcorn in butter
>wait for a tense moment in the film
>throw bucket into the air and pretend i got scared
Clean
It
Up

delightfully devilish

>butter pumps
Holy fuck do americans really?

I vote with my trash
simple as

sit your bitch ass down

AYO DAS RAYCIS
WE MFIN BUILT THIS COUNTRY N SHIEEET
EVERYTHING BE MADE OUT OF COTTON BRUH

Attached: 1596311631925.png (756x768, 130.83K)

>europoor confused people can put what they want on their popcorn
Finna get gummy worms in it next time in your memory

No you. You choose to work shitty jobs. I stopped working shit jobs and became a entrepreneur and marketer. Now I work for myself.

They mostly just rap about thongs the rest of the time

>please don't act like a retarded subhuman
>BUT MUH FREEDUMBZ THO????????

>Now I work for myself.
do you ever have to like, give yourself a real talking to? Like really lay into yourself because you havent been pulling your weight lately?

not
my
problem
you
voted
for
this