Why was his acting in Breaking Bad so good, yet his acting in everything that isn't Breaking Bad so terrible?

Why was his acting in Breaking Bad so good, yet his acting in everything that isn't Breaking Bad so terrible?

Attached: 5d9f3f5183486904582ee506.png (700x525, 495.57K)

He was good in the empty man

he was playing himself in BB

I hate Jesse
HATE HIM

Yo Xbox

yo mr white
science, bitch

It should be mandatory for all aspiring actors to first train in Shakespeare. It would weed out the 90+% who have no natural talent and also vastly improve the average performance of the remaining 10%.

He was good in Breaking Bad because he was cast specifically for Breaking Bad. He's terrible outside Breaking Bad because he was cast specifcally for being in Breaking Bad.

You actually realise he is a better actor than Cranston when you rewatch

>Chang can’t into grammar
What’s with all the chinks ITT? Is it just one samefagging or several having a bugman pow-wow?

>speaking old archaic English that sounds unnatural today will make you a good actor
Huh?

SCIENCE, BITCH

Attached: yo mr faggot.png (1238x1028, 777.81K)

Changs worship European culture because China doesn’t have culture of its own. Naturally, they place an absurd amount of importance on Shakespeare.

Yes. Shakespeare is great training for actors precisely BECAUSE the dialogue is "unnatural" and complex. If you can learn to make Shakespeare sound natural and flow easily, you can do it for literally anything.

People that smoke meth in the southwest don't look like that at all, the guy that made the show is a sheltered dork that's never been around real drug addicts.

>ahhhh if you imitate European you can do anyding!
>me swear! Me try imitate European and now me famous actor from kentucky okrahoma
Lmao nice try Chang

I'm not Chinese and also I assume China has a rich theatre tradition. At least Japan does, and China is culturally vastly superior to Japan so it only makes sense.

Meds

Not meds, chinks.
>ahhhhhhh me no chinese!
Can’t blame you for trying Chang

how does china manage to stay on people's heads rent free

understanding Shakespeare or the canon of western culture in general undeniably gives you deeper perspectives on humanity in a way that gets reproduced in performances. delivering Shakespeare is a technical feat in itself. these basically cover the 2 fundamental things any actor has to deliver on when they're taking the role of a character removed from their actual lived experience: how that character thinks and how that character talks. Shakespeare's just at the apex of those 2 tracts

I don’t think about China at all, I just call Chinese shills out when I see them because they act like frightened clowns whenever somebody notices them. Have you ever heard the expression “Chinese fire drill” lmao

Skinny pete is the only one who looks like a methhead but doesn't act like it at all. Both he and badger are lovable goofballs.

YO BITCH I SAID BITCH

3 more weeks to flatten the curve of my penis for kim