How could Kubrick get away with making a movie about ((them))?

How could Kubrick get away with making a movie about ((them))?

Attached: eyes wide shut.jpg (688x446, 34.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1999/07/16/business/co-chairmen-resign-from-warner-bros.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He didn't
This was his last movie for a reason

But it got released.

They cut out all the scenes where he exposes them and had him killed
It would have been too suspicious if they stopped a Kubrick film from getting released

heavily edited

But nobody really would have cared like nothing happened with the names Epstein was supposed to release. This was before everyone had internet too.

the 2 co-chairmen of Warner Bros of 20 years resigned literally less than 24hrs before release.
nytimes.com/1999/07/16/business/co-chairmen-resign-from-warner-bros.html

>sexual deviants exist in every echelon of society
The world is lost

>rich powerful people have sex
wow, he really exposed them huh

J
Eyes
Wide
Shut

Everything in the film is in the book.
The BBC radio adaptation is on archive.org somewhere I think.

lol

>>rich powerful people have sex with children
>wow, he really exposed them huh

Apart from Nicole Kidman sitting on the toilet anyway. That is 100% the work of the great auteur.

Jews are insanely fucking based, I mean they live rent free in the minds of millions of dumbasses around the world, its great.

the one we see isn’t his movie. It’s a shitty studio-cut of the movie that had a bunch of scenes censored by WB.
WB have the Kubrick cut somewhere in their vaults but we all know they will never release it.
Dude died for nothing.

Aw sweet!

Jews are predisposed to schizophrenia lol

>Jews are insanely fucking based
they dont even get along with eachother user, orthodox jews literally attacked my brother herschel in the street the other day for not wearing his jewish flatcap. It was terrible! Many arrests and expensive suits! By that I mean law-suits!

He exposes them in the first party scene where the oligarch Jew has rich whores / actors / minor nobles he abuses. Then when one ODs his goy slave is summoned to clean up the mess.

The bourgeois goy is never part of the elite, he is never part of their world, he is nothing more than a glorified butler. The second party scene with the mask is actually the same party but this time making it very clear what the power dynamics are. You could easily skim over the first party and not realise it's significance and so the second party in the castle recontextualises what happened... The faceless elite in a corrupt ceremony using and disposing of faceless (or blind) servants for their own pleasure..

It's not about satanic cults.

>It’s a shitty studio-cut of the movie that had a bunch of scenes censored by WB.
kek what could possibly have been censored that would make this piece of junk a better movie?

convenient scapegoats for losers to blame their failures on

I dont even get along with my white neighbors and im white whats your point

how are we based when we dont even like eachother!

If he's exposing a conspiracy, it was in 1920s Vienna.

So if I was Jewish I’d be having these sexy orgies with hot women all the time?

How do I convert? Sounds like a chad life, instead I’m an overweight virgin

Who do you think made him make it?

You assume much

Nah even for that you need to be top jew

>I want to be a depraved monster

>How do I convert?
By being successful and influential enough to be taken notice of by (((them)))