Science is uhhh, LE GOOD!!

>Science is uhhh, LE GOOD!!

Attached: image_a119dd78.jpg (800x1200, 301.33K)

>OP is... le fag!

>>OP is... le fag!

Attached: 1641899467737.png (925x900, 718.45K)

mad redditor

Yes, believe it or not, science is good.

If it didn't have Matt Damon and a galaxy-tier marketing budget no one would've even known this film happened it's unremarkable in every other way.
Also, Donald Glover's performance in this is the worst fucking thing he's ever done.

>I'm gonna science the fuck out of this planet's ass
what did he mean by this

Another Ridley failure. Matt Damon is terrible casting.

i liked the first part. survalist shit in mars was kino, and then we got heccin leddit lazy genius snoynig, and some sort of chinese collaboration whatever the fuck??
they should have had him persevere on his own like some sort of heroic human fable story

Not really, more like being a resourceful, driven, calm and professional man who knows his shit is good.

>IM THIS DESPERATE SITUATION OF LIFE AND DEATH THAT NO MAN HAS EVER LIVED THRU BUT IM GOING TOOOOOOOO HELL YEAH SCIENCE THE SHIT OUT OF THIS WOOOOO YEAH BING BING WAHOOOO SCIENCE!!!!!!!

This is why you don't write movies

The casting in this film was completely asinine. Apparently, California is too expensive for character actors to live, so they have to cast celebrities instead of good actors.

>science bad
>religion good
Why is teevee like this now?

better than that dogshit that i saw. how would you have it then fag?

>China saves the day

Attached: main-qimg-58ee28a9cd52711cb99fd09a4c0f6180-lq.jpg (540x303, 28.1K)

You DO realize science is not the problem, right?

>hates science
>uses a computer/smartphone
i love it

I love the book, it really lost something in the adaptation to film

I feel like the movie amplifies the worst parts of the book, which are the narrative sections happening on earth. The fact that the Mars parts are framed as actual logs written by the protagonist really adds to the atmosphere, and that doesn't really translate to film either. The movie also skims over the actual interesting bits, such as how he actually goes about doing these seemingly impossible things such as growing potatoes on Mars.

As it was.
The 'lone survivor' thing is only cool to spergs.

Andy Weir's writing style is insufferable

He has good ideas, but his writing is annoying af. I read his latest novel Project Hail Mary... it had awesome ideas, but God his writing nearly killed it for me. Better than The Martian btw.

redditkino

An oxymoron

I think anyone who uses the word science is low IQ
it's so vague and meaningless

the book was better

Forgot pic

Attached: the-case-for-mars-9781982172923_xlg.jpg (591x900, 109.44K)

>I don’t understand science
>therefore I’m going to pretend other people don’t either
I have a bachelors in physics you retard

I outrank you in the same field so be careful what you say

cool, I don’t care