Arrive in Tokyo

>arrive in Tokyo
>go to convenience store
>greeted by Pajeetas
Wtf Any Forums told me that Japan had no brown ppl

Attached: afa08969.jpg (600x434, 51.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_of_Japan#Demographics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least they're women. Shit will hit the fan once you have teenage Somali/Paki/Nafri males.

t. lucid nafri

>he fell for the "there's no brown people in japan because they are all racist and want white men because some Any Forums retard said so".

Lol?

Hey fuckface this is an international board, be sure to be respectful to everyone regardless of their skin color

Pajeeta and Ling chans are far
better than Japoid zoomer shop stuff.

I don't know about Japan, but here we don't like shitskins, and pigskins to a degree, and it's also norm in several Asian countries so I assume it's also the case for Japan.
Just because you are here in our countries doesn't mean we like you, we just tolerate your existence.

Aren't you shitskins yourself though? I know you guys are a lot more civilized than most of the Middle East, and other countries you get compared to, but visually, you guys look no different to Arabs. There are obviously a few "white" Turks, I've seen some here at our Universities, but most look Iraqi.

>Aren't you shitskins yourself though?
Are you blind or trolling? We are Asiatic people from Altai, guess what race are those people?

are you blind or trolling? roaches look just like bugs

They have very little
97.9% of Japanese inhabitants are Japanese
so 2.1% are Gaijins (the lowest of any country excluding small countries like Vatican City of Hong Kong)
And of those only 2.1%, most are Chinese and Koreans
Indians are not even on this pie chart (only as part of "Other")

Attached: Nationality.Pie.jpg (1280x1283, 83.66K)

they need IT workers too

Aren't roaches brown, smelly, shit everywhere and women are disgusted by their sight? Are you saying that Turks are Indians?

OP probably saw Nepalis. Also would be higher for Tokyo

Lmao

>pov, you are greek in 1453

Attached: 200.gif (355x200, 1.91M)

Probably that yeah
Here's another fun map
Most common nationality for foreigners in Japan, by prefecture

Attached: u31auwvxvop51.png (4700x5150, 655.92K)

>Are you saying that Turks are Indians?
I genuinely cannot tell the difference. It's like looking at a Japanese man and a Korean man side-by-side.

This is a bit old stats.

Nguyen surpass all other immigrants except for Chang now.

I was just suggesting that cockroaches are better suited to Indians for an insect analogy than us. For us, I don't know, bees? Wasps? They're yellow so...

>The median age in Japan is 48.4 years.
It's over...

The J*es fear the Indian Convenience Store owner

weird
i spent three weeks there in 2019 and the only brownoids i saw worked in an indian restaurant

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_of_Japan#Demographics
In 2020, if you count all Koreans as one they are still a little bit ahead
But I guess Vietnamese immigration to Japan has been increasing a lot

I'm surprised there is no Vietnam, they are the second most common immigrant there after China.

It's especially bad (=old) in Akita

Attached: 1782968.png (1000x850, 19.52K)

>go to london
jeets working in newsagents
>go to barcelona
jeets working in las ramblas souvenir shops
>go to america
jeets working in 7/11

pajeets were put on this earth to work in convenience stores, nothing can convince me otherwise.

I don't know if you guys are trolling or not. But you two are genetically more related with Arabs and Indians more than us. They are like alien species to us, when I'm looking at a shitskin, I feel like I'm looking at some creature who crawled out of some planet that is covered in feces.

>japan because they are all racist and want white men because some Any Forums retard
you will read the exact same thing on reddit and twitter
they think japan and korea are naziland federation