Do you love Evropa?

Do you love Evropa?

Attached: Evropaaaa.jpg (1536x2048, 492.71K)

bult for nukes

Only france and uk have nukes in evropa

why olsztyniaks can't at least repaint the facades of those old buildings? and why are they so eager to build ugly commieblocks in the background

Of course I love my continent and its people.

I'm going to EVROPA + Egypt + Turkey + Israel + Georgia + Jordan at the end of the year :3

No they are npcs. Literal sheep that malfunction when they hear any opposing opinion

these buildings in the foreground were built after 1945, to erase the traces of German architectural influences they were given pseudo-baroque gables which were supposed to look more Polish

this is now what real Europe is about

old towns are nice, they are a reminder of history

Attached: tallinn-medieval-old-town-christmas-viru-street-snowing-winter-night-KKBKY1.jpg (1300x974, 238.39K)

>erase the traces of German architectural
I googled "Olsztyn po wojnie" and it looks like russians did the work

Attached: z13274008IEG,Fotografie-z-lat-1945-1948-autorstwa-Waleriana-Loc.jpg (1200x675, 107.13K)

lol, croatian gypsies we’re not even able to do that with Italian territories annexed after the war. They simply squatted in our buildings and left the cities to rot. Picrel is Pola.

Attached: 72647891-BB6E-4CFB-B90D-A6ACFC7A6B56.jpg (1125x2033, 1.47M)

fuck off mario, that street looks 10x cleaner than any average street in italy
I've seen your cities, literally garbage dumps

Looks like southern Italy

No, it's small, aging, lacks resources, and full of conflict, be it ideological or warfare.
The new world is the future.

>I googled "Olsztyn po wojnie" and it looks like russians did the work

And? Still the Poles chose to rebuild the city giving it more "Polish" look (the city never had) instead of rebuilding Prussian architecture like it was before 1945.

I am from southern Italy, trust me Istria looks so much worse and soulless.
>cleaner
lol, lmao even.

I don't see how it looks different in terms of maintenance from what OP showed desu. Most of facades in OP's pic are also dirty and run down. If you don't clean things for 80 years, they simply get dirty.

if only my country was little bit on the left on map

Attached: 1661350750433671.jpg (170x151, 6.51K)

nah bro it would change nothing, Turkey or Morocco aren't considered Europe despite being seen on every "Europe" map

but don't worry, you still have a chance, just become rich and technologically advanced and you will become European just like Israel did

Not an excuse, you had the potential to become Switzerland 2.0 with that geography.

So Poles rebuilt it, changed a bit because it was polish but it still looks nice and similar to the past. How is this nad, i don't get it, how did olsztyniaki failed?

Your country is very beutiful user

>how did olsztyniaki failed?

if building an artificial disneyland instead of genuine architecture is a victory then okay

And? Millions of people still go to disneyland.

>artificial Disneyland
Literally Danzig and the whole Pomerania.

again, if you think Europe is America lite then okay

but then don't ask questions like "do you love Evropa"

>Danzig

Yes, not gonna deny it

>whole Pomerania.

Not the whole one, there are authentic cities that survived WW2 like Toruń or Chełmno

y-you too...