Is learning German worth it?

Attached: images.png (534x574, 37.84K)

Do you want to interact with a German? If so, the probably speak English anyway

No, Germans are the worst people to talk to. Talking to Germans is like pulling teeth. I can't think of a group of people I want to talk to less. Perhaps the Dutch or Scandis.

I like how german sounds just because i liked AoT soundtrack
That said

What woumd be the germanic language that allows you to understand most of the others? Frisian? Danish?

A guy on /brit/ told me that Dutch is like the most archaic Germanic language, but idk.

I don't think there is one

Attached: GERM.jpg (414x411, 103.23K)

No, all Germans can speak English.

Learning German hasn't been worth it since the DDR collapsed and the German spirit finally died. The Germany that exists is just an American state and doesn't stick to any Prussian traditions like the DDR did.

Germany died in 1945. Fuck off with that gay communist faggotry.

Yeah but at least they still had snappy uniforms and goosestepping

It was all fake and gay and impotent, as all things that communism infests inevitably are.

Attached: The virgin Grenzer vs. the Chad SS-Mann.png (2000x899, 777.32K)

Woah buddy, sounds like you actually subscribe to hateful ideologies, I just like cool aesthetics doesn't matter who is doing them.

Holy fucking reddit. No wonder your country's leader is a coke fiend roastie.

You glow

I enjoy their /lit/ and news orgs are pretty good. Not that much media though that is "fun" ie it isn't Japanese. German literature is right up there imo and then you throw Jung/Freud and Nietzsche/Hegel/Marx/Heidegger. There is a lot there.

Attached: Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 7.25.29 PM.png (1858x1000, 1.45M)

Which one is more sociable and friendlier, the german or the austrian?

Attached: 827.png (727x682, 206.31K)

The austrian by miles

Why? Is this one of those situations where an austrian comes and says

>the german by miles

How does it feel to be a Nazi?

I've been asked just yesteray if Any Forums is "full of Nazis". I replied yes. :D

fpbp

Aside from scandi langyages they're not mutually intelligible, so English.