What exactly makes Sri Lanka different from Indians? They look the same

What exactly makes Sri Lanka different from Indians? They look the same

Attached: 1659634098091.webm (798x720, 2.72M)

Isn’t Suriname full of Indians as well? Btw, RARE.

Are you Javanese?

Yup that’s right, hi Neighbour

no I’m hindustani

BBC

HELLO I LOVE SURINAME
I LOVE INDIANS

They both are going to jump off the ledge for Saint Klaus Schwab.

They’re Sinhala

Srilankans don't worship cow ship and wallow in it

I LOVE BRAZIL
CARALHO KKKKKKKK
QUERO FAZER SEXO

BWC*

Sad, but
>What exactly makes Sri Lanka different from Indians?
I guess they have some maritime SEA genes? I mean, Sri Lanka has a sizable Malay community

ok…
but are they Indo-Europeans or Aboriginals?

what do they believe in in Sri Lanka?

Wait, are you just a macaco with VPN?

no I’m originally from Suriname here on vacation, so no VPN but macaco I suppose so

I suppose that makes sense
btw I love Indonesians
thank you for Nasi Goreng, Bami, etc etc

>férias no Suriname
Por quê?

onde me origino caralho

Ah, saquei. Tu és surinamês mas vive no Bostil.

>no I’m hindustani
Do you still follow Indian culture / practices?
Are different ethnic groups insular? Or do you hang out with Javanese / Africans too?

They are uglier versions of pajeet from my experience

nah. Buddhists don't fall for caste autism, hence less inbreeding, making Sri Lankans MUCH more qt than Indian girls. I love them :3

No, eu vivo na Holanda. I’m just using Google translate lmao

I didnt grow up very religiously, but we still do holiday stuff like raksha bhandan, divali and holi pagwa
And nahh, the indians, javanese and africans live peacefully together so I do hangout whoever identifies as Surinamese. I suppose they can be insular sometimes because they still have their own language that gets taught at home, for example Indians speak a Hindi dialect amongs each other sti

British colonial boundaries following the 1857 Revolution to keep political sentiments from hitting the all-important coaling station of Colombo on the way to China. Sinhalese nationalism was a blowback to minority Tamils (also found in India) working their asses off to become the de facto middle class of the island, so clearly there is no hard cultural border.
>hindi dialect
Picrel

Attached: 16980 - a24_slowburn alternate animated arm closed_eyes dance ear full_body glasses hand its_over leg selfish_little_fuck soyjak stubble text variant_classic_soyjak.gif (600x900, 2.73M)

:(

SEXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>caste autism causes inbreeding
Hindus literally have the Gotra system in place to prevent inbreeding. It's why Nepals rates for inbreeding are so low compared to its neighbors
>Buddhists don't care about caste autism
The Buddha as some social reformer is complete revisionism. He took immense pride in being born in a Kyshatriya and traditional Buddhism never outright tried to dismantle the caste system. Even Neo-Buddhism that Ambedkarites has caste autism as they don't allow Brahmins to performs rites due to inherited resentment