/tbg/ - The Boys General

Despite Edition
Previous:

Attached: 846DC110-30C6-499C-A63C-BB8893CF4BAD.jpg (1200x1805, 170.83K)

Are all supes bulletproof at the least?

Some at the mental hospital were able to be shot

Payback wants a word with you

There are not enough super babies to make sense for how much supersex the supershits are having.

Attached: nerd.png (657x527, 141.51K)

Durability is a common trait but not all supes have it.

butcher's wife's rapist's son

making the 'race realist' crime fighter a hispanic dude really was the perfect choice.

yeah, Boys universe seems to operate like any other capeshit universe. Everyone gets one main power, and then maybe also some extra accessory powers, like enhanced strength, enhanced healing, enhanced durability, flight, etc. And Homelander just has all the powers because he is literally just superman.

its mostly gay sex though

They have brought up the super smell a few times so I guess that is going to be a plot point

Doubt it, it's not a big deal. He's literally just superman. He has enhanced senses, vision, hearing, smell, taste, etc.

Still feel it in my gut, he is essentially superman and I can't recall a single time Superman ever brought up having a heightened sense of smell and using it to save someone, etc.
They have used it in passing more than once now that it feels like they want you to be well aware he has this specific power.

Butcher and maeve hooking up was beyond pointless

Any supe with super IQ?

I'm hoping Hughie figures out how to teleport himself inside of other people to make them pop.

They are cute together

It's a plot device to show butcher loosing his convictions. I'm not saying it's good writing. But that is what I got out of it.

Cherie is super hot

When he asks why they're so aggressive, he sounded pretty genuine. The group of blacks also have no retort to "he was a criminal". Niggers think people purposefully put themselves in danger on the off chance of killing a nigger in a questionable dispute. It's something special.

haha no user he was a total sociopath and lacked any form of tact or even any sort of remorse.

Was there any way for Amazon make Blue Hawk a villain without him flipping out and injuring people with his super strength?

Just feels kind of cheap to just have him lose his temper like that

some1 seriously needs to edit the scene.
We need to weaponize their own propaganda

Attached: 1626753896807.webm (720x404, 804.61K)

>We need to weaponize their own propaganda

is it even propaganda if the character is 100% realistic?

True, but still needs to be reframed so NPCs get it. (see Tranny Bathroom defender)

Blue Hawk or whatever is a racist but I couldn't help but think, at least he is willing to fake amends with a fake apology and a charity donation.

>Sociopath
This word has been used so much it packs the punch of being called a meany.

Why are you even on these threads are all? This show is mocking you, just go somewhere else.

fucking 2 entire seasons of setup to get the boys to have powers
black noir jumpscare was kino
dunno about hughie being a teleporter but at least we got him accidentally punching a hole through someone

Does blue hawk appear in the comic?

>soldier supposed to be as strong homelander
>needs multiple blows to kill someone
this boy's getting fucked isn't he

nah, unlike trannys, we love getting mocked. I call myself a chud all the time. very few trannys can say the same.

I really think season 3 is the best season so far