I'm currently here at

I'm currently here at...

Attached: images.jpg (487x630, 20.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46ehrFk-gLk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that Tom Scott is a shill for trannies.

he looks like a ftm, so he's just trying to surround himself with mutuals.

I AM AT
MY FUCKING LIMIT HERE

I hope his mommy buys him a new shirt for his 50th birthday.

when does he shill for trannies? Also, I hate trannies and jews

youtube.com/watch?v=46ehrFk-gLk

what a faggot

I used to like this guy's channel, but lately every video is just "Someone who wanted to advertise something let me try it for free, so here's a video of me doing something which you will likely never get the opportunity to do, for free no less."

It’s always perplexed me how this guy can somehow simultaneously look like he’s in his mid 30s and his mid 50s.

>it's come to my attention that people are photoshopping me into video games and this needs to stop because I'm pozzed and gamers are bigots who use the gamer word and other such things
What a cuck

The anal prolapse world championship.

This faggot is aging like shit. Looks like he's 90 these days.

keys are female in Spanish lmao golden and intricate

haha ok wow i ashamed i enjoyed any of this faggot's content. I have severe faggot fatigue.

Hurricane Plantation, where the ghost of Jefferson Davis personally wips every yankee tourist who comes through. Now while the rest of the world might call all Americans yanks or yankees, in the United States itself yankee refers to northerners. Or, more specifically, the states in the northeast, from the Atlantic seaboard to the Mississippi river down to the Mason-Dixon line, the idefined line that separated the North and South in early American history. It defined the creation of states and nature of American politics in the first half of the 19th century, leading up to the American Civil War. The war in which Jefferson Davis was President of the Confederate States. Though he passed away twenty years after the war's conclusion, his spirit endures here, at his former plantation. Where the vaguely defined Mason-Dixon line created a class of people who are now brutally whipped by the ghost of a slave owner for his own amusement.

Why is a man of his age not married?

He didn't tweet anything during the whole nigger riots and everyone in the Western hemisphere including the UK posting "BLM". I think someone called him out on it.

he is unironically gay. I know non-Brits can't tell gay brits and normal brits apart because you're meanies, but trust me. He's gay

...Sneed's Feed and Seed. But it wasn't always called this way.

I remember when he did a complete U Turn on scammy VPNs
Must be skint

The Azot chemical plant

Yes, we know he's British.