We like meds but they don't like us back

we like meds but they don't like us back.

we should change our allegiances, east asians are very nice, i vote for them

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x474, 19.14K)

Our hate is mutual. Don’t pretend you’re all lovey-dovey now

fake, you hate us bc inferiority complex, we just think about you as the touristic hotspots

Medchuds are evil

ikr

Why are germanx sissies so desperate for med attention?

My country wouldn't exist without yours. We like you guys.

>t. seethes about us 75% of his day

see? i LOVE japan
fuck italy
hirohito didn't betrayed us

We like you bro

do you love med girls?

you are NOT med

We literally are

wrong, even belgium is med

thanks for your completely relevant opinion aruba

sweetheart you are not. and if you are portugal isn't

What are we if not med?

France and Brotugal are meds, though

>opinion
Where? I only spoke the truth

>but they don't like us back
nobody likes g*rm*n**ds

something in between meds and us

i guess its us, the protagonists, against the world then

Attached: 97385392595.jpg (1200x628, 46.2K)

100% med
No pig blood

Europe is a French sandwich
>Verification not required.

You will never be real meds, you have no arab blood, you have no dark circles, you have no sickle cell anemia.

Please gib blonde hair blue eyes gf

I don’t hate you. I don’t like you either. I rarely think of the NL, and if I have any association in my mind, is the Dutch being pretty sad people.

>you have no dark circles
I do

Who put an Argie in charge of deciding who is med and who is not? I thought in Europe we obeyed the laws of Geography.

You evidently do not considered portugal is said to be med.

You will never be a real med. You have no hook nose, you have no swarthyness, you have no somali face. You are a white crakker twisted by romans and ethnoautism into a crude mockery of mediterranean greaseness.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back italians mock you. Your ancestors are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “fellow meds” laugh at your gaulish appearance behind closed doors.

Meds are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of devolution have allowed meds to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even crakkers who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a real eurabian. Your bone structure and is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to convince a drunk bunch of greeks of your medness, they'll turn tail and bolt the second they get to hear your diseased, gutural celtic accent.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and shave your reddish beard telling yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the germanic depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Some nafri will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable presence of a blue eyed larper.
They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name of germanic origin, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a wh*toid is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably not med.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

we can exchange wumin, idk why did we wasted our time with meddoids, asians are better pypo, canadians and aussies are doing the right thing