Is America going insane?

is America going insane?

Attached: 1655760785331.png (538x438, 213.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/3d9436f4-f341-4885-817a-b2dd340c9868
github.com/iamadamdev/bypass-paywalls-chrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Any Forums- Politically Incorrect

Attached: 1637268553347.png (474x475, 101.66K)

Thank Larry Fink for this. A man who was never elected but says 40% of all businesses will go out of business in the next 3 years if they don't follow ESG (woke) guidelines.

>40% of all businesses will go out of business in the next 3 years if they don't follow ESG (woke) guidelines.
is he saying they'll be forced out by him?

They won't have access to the credit he provides, and which in case of a recession will be an absolute necessity for businesses of all kinds

ESG is going away
ft.com/content/3d9436f4-f341-4885-817a-b2dd340c9868

Eh, It makes sense to sell fitness stuff to fatties.

unironically that women on the right must be strong as fuck

And replaced with?

paywalled

The thing is that they already have the skinny white bitches buying their shit. Thing is, corporations like growth better than stable market shares, they to get the "people of color" fatties to buy the watch too.

>going

scrub
github.com/iamadamdev/bypass-paywalls-chrome

I'm sympathetic with you. I really am. Before you jump into an existential abyss about the state of the country let me try to make you feel a little better. Diet gimmick products have always targeted stupid lazy people. The difference now is that the lazy fat people have acknowledged they're never going to actually lose weight so the companies have to readjust their messaging to them. Women have a lot of income they throw away now. They're not like guys that see a jacked guy and think "I'm going to be like him if I buy this product."

Being concerned with apple and gatorade marketing to the least common denominator is like being concerned about who mcdonald's is marketing to. It should be considered a good thing that they're not targeting normal healthy people because what that means really is that normal, healthy people are not going to buy their products anyway.

dilate faggot

they're not going to and they know it.it also turns fit people off buying it. they still advertise like this because it's propoganda funded by the fed printing money for their tribal friends

someone post the ad with the fat black surfing

>getting mad at advertising fitness products to fat people

Honestly have no idea what the fuck your problem even is here Any Forums?

Has been categorically insane for well over a century now but not for the reasons you think

That ass fat btw wanna smash fr fr

I will never buy an apple product and I will never buy a gatorade product

Attached: 1649086822909.jpg (303x298, 33.29K)

low iq retards calling everybody critical Any Forums is cancer

>Being concerned with apple and gatorade marketing to the least common denominator is like being concerned about who mcdonald's is marketing to.
Mcdonalds still has thin people in their commercials though

This. They've basically wrung dry the pockets of the average market. Companies always look to create or expand into markets, and fat black women are an untapped market.

Not how that meme works.

It’s “going away” because it’s gaining negative attention and finally gaining traction among even some normies.

The push will never stop they’ll just do it under different names

Braaaaaaaaaaaaapppp

McDonald's current marketing gimmick is telling fatties to buy three meals and mush them together. Who cares?

this

the slimmest white woman in burgerland

>going

>fat black women are an untapped market.
Blacks are 13% of the American population. Around half of that group are women. Let's be generous and say that's about 7% of the American population. Is that really going to create a positive revenue stream?

Western society is collapsing

I visit a business with heavily negroentric advertisements and it's no less white than it was 5-10 years ago. Marketing is a scam once your firm is entrenched well enough.

Attached: fatpeoplegotmelike.png (535x463, 292.01K)

>McDonald's current marketing gimmick is telling fatties to buy three meals and mush them together.
That gimmick lasted for about a month before it backfired and they got rid of it lol

one day we'll look back on wokeism like we look back on the hippies today
just a movement that was too naive and too decadent to be sustainable

It doesn't really matter how much of a revenue bump it is. They're always looking for ways to boost the bottom line; and if it means appealing to a minority, they'll do it.

In the past, it didn't make sense to do because markets were still evolving and growing. But when you've managed to tap one market for decades, there's only so much you can keep doing.

Why do you think there's been a big surge in marketing towards homosexuals? They've bled out the heterosexual market.

lmao you won’t be able to do shot you’ll all be dead

I hate fat "people" so much it's unreal.

That's my point.