What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

Attached: 1.png (819x1024, 663.82K)

Because women cannot be trusted to do a job or not completely destroy social cohesion first chance they get

fuckin post it

I wouldn't mind her shoving a cucumber up my ass while jerking me off into some soup if you catch my drift.

How many zucchinis do you see up Linguini's ass? One. Why do you think that is? Because the anus is an organ that never gets stretched because of rules written by stupid old men.

women shouldn’t be allowed to run anything without male supervision, our dumb illiterate ancestors knew this why have we forgotten it

Ah yes, I will definitely take women seriously in this film about a rat controlling a chef by pulling on his hair

Attached: 1635605678695.jpg (1080x720, 60.7K)

dude, did she just assume everyone's gender? this aint it chief

Madagascar 1 unironically has more personality and character chemistry than this

Do French women actually look like her? Because if so I'm moving to France

>i like to move it move it

what would you do with this bros?

Attached: Man-with-giant-cucumber.jpg (1200x795, 271.86K)

Attached: 1649372342397.gif (112x112, 26.98K)

not in paris

>Men build things>Women: why don’t I have thing?

she has a very small forehead and chin and a giant nose, what phenotype/ethnicity is she supposed to be?

By the time I'm done with it, it'll be a pickle.

they weren't illiterate, they wrote a book about it, called it "the good book". but we didn't read it.

paint it to look like a giant penis, then proudly display it on my front porch

>this aint it chief
tell a girl we'll make a million dollars if she does shit with it on the internet and then make a million dollars

is this what trannies use to dilate with, take it easy guys just because YNBW doesn’t mean you should KYS oh no wait that’s exactly what you should do

jewish french women do

No that's a cartoon

Someone photo shop this to be a zucchini

I don't understand the character, she's incredibly hostile for no reason. Linguini didn't step over her, didn't take her job, didn't do anything, and what does she do? She impales his arm to the table with a set of knifes while screaming a lenghty tirade about women in the kitchen ( despite being cooks is among the most traditionally womanly job ever) .
And then what happens? She softens up, for some reason, and one day linguini Is acting even more erratical than usual, she readied the pepper spray, linguini lunges forward and accidentally, full anime style, kisses her on the cheek. Now, knowing the character i would expected her to act accordingly and beat the living shit out of that creep. But what she does instead? She kisses back! Why? Fucking why??

Women bro. Women.

because he came off like an unprofessional retard that no one in the kitchen liked and she had to be his babysitter. He later proved his competence and drive, which she couldn’t help but admire.
this is why they leave the kino making to Brad Bird and not you

>despite being cooks is among the most traditionally womanly job ever
lol no, women cook at home but you won't find a single woman in a big kitchen restaurant, that's the domain of men

>no reason
the midget head cook dude (I forget his name but just watched this with my nephew) forced her to not only teach linguini but be responsible if he fucked up because she spoke up for him. Plus keep in mind this was on the basis of what may have been a stars align moment of perfection with the soup.
she's taking her anger toward the midget dude out on linguini but it's not there for no reason
> despite being cooks is among the most traditionally womanly job ever)
regular cooking =/= fine dining
for all the nonsense of her character that critique was true of fine dining historically, it was an almost entirely male only profession

you got it boss

Attached: 1655763906815(1).png (820x1024, 762.6K)

Attached: 1654788691087.png (301x371, 142.28K)

giwtwm

Traditionally as in 100k years ago?

what is a woman?

new steam profile pic, thanks

I hate that the doc prescribed me a second daily dose.

someone I want to fuck is, by definition, a woman

Women: Women don't just belong in the kitchen, we can work too!
Also Women: I'm tired of only men being in the kitchen, we are oppressed!

Maybe cuz the other hoes tried the knife stunt too.

just don’t take em. I lie about taking em lol

Attached: 1655399010793.jpg (955x960, 96.82K)

She's frustrated from being a woman in a male dominated field and Linguini takes her seriously instead of treating her like a child or like he wants to rape her. That's instant max relationship points right there with any working woman.

As for the pepper spray moment, you have to remember she is a woman you can't make sense out of everything they do.