Honestly, looking back this movie is all kinds of wrong and problematic

Honestly, looking back this movie is all kinds of wrong and problematic.

Attached: 1628805565593.png (1280x1890, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPl2TzUGYKA
youtu.be/UBv_I6BUScI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and boring

fpbp

let that sink in and its a good thing too.

You're supposed to want to rape them and see them get hurt. That's the point of the film. Did you want to rape them to death while you strangled them? To feel their cunts constrict around your throbbing manhood while they breathed their last breath? Yes? Good. Then you understood the film.

Is this the one where the chicks are imprisoned in some weird institution so they hallucinate they're cool and have superpowers (forget what it was called)
Because that movie was a neat case study in that a movie having hot sluts and sick fight scenes is not necessarily enough to make it watchable

Meaning?

>strong empowered mary sues bad
what is it that you even believe

it is kino, I don't care, it has a feel unique to the zeitgeist
youtube.com/watch?v=LPl2TzUGYKA

my ex made me go watch it cause she wanted to see some girl power and it was the worst two hours of my life
I came on her face afterwards but it was just cause I was mad
today she is super fat lol

The trailers were 10/10 and I expected the movie to be the same but then I started watching it and the moment I realized there was actually a plot to it I realized I made a mistake.

my trans ex considered this to be the best movie ever made

That's pretty much the gist of it. It's called Sucker Punch and is about girls in an Orphanage using the stage and plays they put on to escape the reality of their lives.

>today she is super fat
even better

I don't know how the fuck you could get a movie wrong after supposedly watching it, user...

but stop being said fuck-up.

It was a movie about a girl, whose father probably was molesting her, dumping her off in a mental hospital, not an orphanage, and her successive "directors barely disguised fetish movie of faggy anime" mental fantasies to disguise what she was going thru, ending in a soft-lobotomy.

Nope, it's kino.

youtu.be/UBv_I6BUScI

It’s like girl interrupted with actioney scenes

>ending in a soft-lobotomy.
The original ending was about Jon Hamm, as a doctor, coming to lobotomize the protagonist, while the protagonist fantasizes about Hamm as some big client that is about to rape her, but during the rape falls in love with her and so they end up having romantic "consensual" sex. So during the lobotomization Hamm, as the doctor again, sees the protagonist starring at him with loving eyes and is disturbed by it.

Emily Browning was actually pissed about WB cutting the scene because, according to her, it was the best consensual rape-lobotomy ever filmed.

I saw it in theaters and liked it because it was different than anything else at the time. It's a fun ride and doesn't deserve the hate it gets.

Seems like something a high school girl burgeoning on the cusp of Borderline Personality Disorder would be really into.

You have to be 18 years old to post here.

Her problem was with the MPAA. The scene was supposed to be a sensual lobotomy where the lobotomy itself was a stand-in for loving sex. The MPAA wanted to make the scene more rape-y.

>“I had a very tame and mild love scene with Jon Hamm. It was like heavy breathing and making out. It was hardly a sex scene… I think that it’s great for this young girl to actually take control of her own sexuality. Well, the MPAA doesn’t like that. They don’t think a girl should ever be in control of her own sexuality because they’re from the Stone Age. I don’t know what the fuck is going on and I will openly criticize it, happily. So essentially, they got Zack to edit the scene and make it look less like she’s into it. And Zack said he edited it down to the point where it looked like he was taking advantage of her. That’s the only way he could get a PG-13 (rating) and he said, ‘I don’t want to send that message.’ So they cut the scene!”

Attached: 1644963041901.png (1280x720, 215.01K)