Was gonna study 5 years ago

>was gonna study 5 years ago
>still stuck at the same dead-end job and never applied to uni
does this happen in your country?

Attached: 766.png (600x600, 253.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A6DEhTtDhyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am enrolled in public uni (informatics) and I HATE it, I lost interest about technology and computers after school and I suck on coding
I might have ADD/ADHD idk I have some of its symptoms most likely, tried to work as a wage slave for around 7 months but it was unbearable for me

don't you have some kind of student loan shit? do it

My biggest regret is falling for the college meme and not just working right out of hs. I'd be so much further ahead.

People like you think nepotism means 'hey let's bribe someone to let me work there'.

But nepostim is easy as fuck, just ask anyone you know if they have someone you can work in.
BOOM, non dead end job, without studies (that is, unless you want to be a lawyer or a medic or something)

will you make it through?

working with a hs diploma? wouldn't have been that much farther down the road

how old is too old for uni?

22 and I am starting this September. Id say if it makes sense financially and career wise then go for it
also for maximum copinium take care of your skin care and hop in finasteride so you look much younger when you make it to your 30s
id recommend this dude routine
youtu.be/A6DEhTtDhyQ

depends
>STEM
maybe 45 is too old, maybe not even that. True education really has no age limit.
>Medicine and biology
I would say 35.
>Law
35 is pushing it.
>Economy
25, unless you go for something like accounting, where you don't need to build a reputation and career.
>the rest
useless

Thank fuck I went straight to college after high school. I'm 23 and making 80k a year.

40 if you just want education. That still leaves you with enough time after graduating to pursue a career thats worth a degree.
If you want the uni social life, 25 is too old

i am studying cinema

Attached: 1644475416304.jpg (900x1200, 210.35K)

Have fun editing for youtubers

for uni? or for employment? no one cares how old you are in uni

This. If you’re an office fag literally just stick to the same company for 3 years while others leave and you’ll get promoted to a senior position, then it’s a matter of job hunting each year for better pay.

doing what, how do you get the foot in

You have a job, there is hope. Welfare or leeching parents is the bottom line of being a loser. A guy that cleans shit in a gas station bathroom can sleep knowing he did something useful.

>CLEANING SHIT GOOD
>LIVING W PARENTS BAD
lol
lmao

Data entry

I meant living off parents money. We only leave our parents if we move to another city or marry. I keep what I said, having no job is more humiliating and the family can boss you to do what they want.