Absolute kino

absolute kino

Attached: a7926667b645390d511078c3bd469d3d3a9c93f0ed28d77ce43ab220fcc4d1b4._RI_V_TTW_.jpg (2560x1920, 783.32K)

>amazon original
>kino

i cant believe how many times they said Rape.

>grows tonnes of potatoes
>sells them all for £5

is that too expensive or too cheap in britbongland?

I wonder how his kids felt when they heard him say in the last episode that the best time of his life was the year he was stuck on his farm without them.

>Clarkson kino season 2
>James May in... Italy kino
meanwhile Hammond has been given the boot. Nobody wants his americanised dogshit desert island scrapheap challenge

FPBP

Most kids of the British upper class are used to being discarded by their parents, that's why a lot of them grow up to be sociopaths.

Man that Hammond series was bad. James may shit was lame too but kind of watchable even though I won't bother with season 2.
But Clarkson farm was kino. So funny and interesting. Can't wait for season 2

Welcome to farming. I don't believe the show was completely made up, because they correctly showcased that even if you are lucky with sheep herd, you operate entirely at a loss, and you can toss all the wool straight into dumpster.

What made it so good? How did they do it?

documental was kino too, amazon is kino, unlike netshits

nope, hammond got the garage show and is running a garage

Shame they banned that episode of documental in season 8 though because they got offended and they wanted to market the show to families even though matsumoto explicitly states at the start of episode one "this isn't for everyone, children and old people are not going to like this"

that was unfortunate

Buying land and hiring people to plant and harvest crops for you isn't farming.

it actually is, you think farmers dont have hired hands?

What do you think farming is, user?

it's just wholesome and fun with great supporting characters like Caleb and Cheerful Charlie, also kind of runs like TG challenges when he's completing big projects

It's like in Stardew valley

>salesman's son from Doncaster
>upper class
There's no assimilating this level of retardation.